the worst thing wife ever said while bull fucking her

“You could never fuck me like this. Delroy is a real man.
I. NEED. THIS.”

And then she came so hard.

It dented my macho male pride and it stayed with me for weeks. But Jess later explained that it takes a real man to let his fiancé experience different pleasures with different people. That made me feel better about it all.
She's right. You guys have achieved a level of trust most couples never will.

The hardest thing I ever heard my wife say after we started, while a bull was fucking her. She was cumming and said she needed it so bad and hadn't been fucked like this in years. Although I felt like I was kicked in the balls it showed me how much she deserved to be sexually satisfied and I was failing to do the job. Good thing there are men out there that can get the job done I can only seem to get started.
👍👍👍👍

Nothing my wife has ever said whilst taking bbc, as made me feel inferior or less of a man. Have momentarily felt jealous, but immediately felt such an overwhelming sense of closeness in our relationship, she is sharing intimate moments, full of intense pleasure in front of me and i am feeling the love, trust and security that she feels strong enough in our relationship to be able to enjoy them with me being present, no fasleness or cheating and comfortable to know its about the experience.

Is it the worse thing or confirmation of her raw craving for good dick and if, smart work with the BULL to benefit from a FREAKY Hotwife.....

Omg, guys please stop. Women to a certain extent lose control over what they say when they are having sex. I mean come on, they are taking a huge black dick and you expect them not to get aroused and feel wonderful?
That's correct. When you was agree with your wife to try a BBC you assume some risks. All the things that she feels and says you must to accept. When we fuck she told me strange tings and I imagine then what a BBC can do with her brain. I know she will lose control with a BBC and in thet moment she will say everything but if I want to fuck a BBC I must admit. So next time when your wife gf say strange things that she never told to you just think that you was agree with this.

My wife had been talking to one of her very close and best friends who her and I have both known since junior high who is married but so super sexually frustrated now in her long term marriage and her husband who I’ve known since probably 1990 is a douche bag. Anyways, wife got to telling her she needed some good dick as the husband wasn’t and doesn’t give her much at all (in size too but I’m talking more in times/month-he’s now way overweight and drinks heavily nightly). She’s very attentive too, my wife was telling her what a waste as lifes just too short.

long story made short; my wife recruited her over the next couple of months to the dark side so she agreed to give it a try but wanted to watch first and couldn’t believe I would not only allow this, but be involved, supportive and watch. At this time, that’s all she thought I did; watch….she had no clue I cleaned up afterwards or wore a chastity device most often. So, first time she was over, wife had her guy over that is a trainer and has like zero ounces of fat on him, ripped like mad and sports a good, solid, thick 9” black cock and big low hanging balls. As we sat in folding chairs I had set up in the bedroom and watched my wife undress him and get on her knees and kiss, lick, suck his cock, turn him around and kiss his ass cheeks before spreading his cheeks and sticking her tongue up his ass then after a few minutes of that telling him to lay on the bed as she withdrew her tongue from his ass and came right to me, told me to stand up and as I got stood up, grabbed my and planted me with a long French kiss then told me to undress. Wife stood by me and I stripped down to my undies but she told me, don’t stop there, take them off. This was the first time another woman had ever seen me in chastity and the look on her face was shock at first then she couldn’t help but giggle and ask what it was. This is where one of the worst things my wife has ever said about me sexually came in, she said…”That’s a chastity device, it’s what all little tiny white sexually worthless dicks that can’t make women cum should be locked in Shelly. Go ahead, touch it, pull on it, you can’t get it off….pull and yank as hard as you can if you want, it’s on there and so secure he can’t get it off without pulling those little balls off…can you honey?” Then she went over to the bed, straddled him, spit in her hand and lubed up his massive hard cock, rubbed it up and down her pussy and said while holding it “This beautiful big black cock here and that pathetic white dick there are EXACTLY why I’ll NEVER be monogamous to (used my name) ever again”. As she finished that sentence looking at me directly in the eyes with the a most serious look as we locked eyes, she sat down in his cock balls deep and about halfway in, her eyes rolled back and she let out a loud gasp and “Oh Fuck” and a few other cuss words expressing how good that big cock felt and she forgot we were even in the room and about two minutes in, made the biggest, wettest mess in the bed as she squirted the first of many times and he fucked her for seriously, 30 minutes before he finally came in her, bareback. Next shock to friend was how she patted the bed, which was my clue to hop on the bed and lay in my back, she made me practically beg for creampied pussy more than usual putting on a show for her friend, cum dripping down at first in a thick, long strand from her pussy to my face and she’d take her finger and feed it to me. About the time I’d finished slurping all the cum out of my wife’s pussy for 5 minutes making her cum a few more times, Shelly was on the edge of the bed, black cock in mouth and my wife and I watched her go bat ******* crazy being impaled and having lots of orgasms which she says she hasn’t had from penetration in 20 plus years…..and as soon as he came in her, she told my wife, can I have what you had….meaning, would she let me clean her pussy too and she went about as nuts from that as she did on that young, black cock. They fucked a few more times that day and that started off the first successful conversion my wife has made as Shelly fucks bbc in our house regularly now. I just will never forget my wife telling shelly what she did right before she sat on that black cock. I asked her about it the next day and she told me with a shoulder shrug….why lie to her, it was the truth.

Back