The white lady's guide to perform Black cock worship

MonicaV

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
The first thing any white woman interested in this lifestyle should know is the multiple ways to adore a black penis. Because the act is much more than a simple fellatio. Black cock worship is not only an essential part of any interracial relationship (namely, the white woman’s natural place under a Black male), it can be also a rite of passage and a personal catharsis.

Why Caucasian females should periodically perform Black cock worship?

I am a professional and independent woman. But sometimes I feel that I have made too many decisions, that I have said everything I needed to say. That moment is when all I need is to let someone else to take control, trying to find my pleasure by pleasing other. Any female craves being under the firm hand of a competent Alpha male. It is part of our nature, and in that role Black man has no competitors.

tumblr_oybnxaW9Op1tvbwtwo1_540.gif

Being knelt and naked are important requirements for the Black cock worship. Nudity creates vulnerability feelings and reinforces the hierarchy. Other restraints commonly used in BDSM could improve those emotions of defenselessness. But handcuffs does not permit the use of hands and limit the sexual techniques (I love to be given the freedom to express my desire to please in the way I find appropriate: sucking, kissing, licking, stroking…) and blindfolds avoid eye contact, something that creates a strong emotional bond between slave and Master.

The knelt position gives me a feeling of helplessness and reminds my slave status. Kneeling is associated with reverence, submission and obeisance, particularly if one kneels before a person who is standing. For this reason, in some religions kneeling is used as a position of submission to God; the same traditional ideologies in which females are tacitly taught to manipulate men using their sexuality.

The knelt position provides my Black Master control over me, allows me to show my devotion to him, and forces me to focus my attention on the Black man’s cock. The first moment of the ritual is always empowering. When I feel how it grows and throbs in my mouth I feel powerful, feminine, capable of create such reaction in a powerful manhood. Lovingly savouring his dark erection, enjoying every inch, feeling every beat, tasting the warm seed… then he moves me how he wants me. He tells me when to move and when to be still, and I watch his face for reactions, looking into his eyes to ask if he likes what I am doing.

During the Black cock worship, Black male asserts his sexual supremacy until he ejaculates. It is not my task to decide how or where he can do it. His sperm, his choice: white woman must accept it. As his throbbing Black cock pumps semen inside my mouth or over my face, we both understand the significance of this encounter.

The BBC is more than just a sexual organ. It is the embodiment of Black man’s power and superiority. A Black penis is a weapon of war, a tool of conquest. My pale body is merely territory for the Black cock to claim and conquer, to colonize with its potent seed. When a Black man uses egoistically my mouth, it is more than simply sex. It is impossible not to perceive the racial synergies at play.

Black cock worship reinforces the unequal nature of my relationship with my Black Master. His dark manhood not only invades my body: we are enacting the modern dynamics between Africa and Europe. The strong dominates the weak, the youth invades the decadent, and the only thing the submissive can do is to please his Master. Every time my mouth is fucked by a big black cock, I am submitting on behalf of my race.

When this happens, there is a struggle in my mind about the nature of my relationship with the Black male. I shouldn’t love to worship a black cock. A voice inside my head tells me it is wrong and humiliating. But the pleasure quickly silences that voice. When I am sucking a black cock, I am ****** to leave aside my role as a respectable married woman. I can no longer hide my secret cravings, I can no longer hide that I am a whore. It is a catharsis, a releasing moment in which my inner self converges with my formal identity.

For me the BBC is a tool of mental liberation. It is manifested the male strength and confidence I am searching for, and also the devotion I want to give over to someone manly enough to handle it. When I am blowing a black cock, I get the freedom to be exactly who I am without judgment.

Some of the most profound moments between my Black Master and me occur when I perform Black cock worship. In these moments, there is only my Master, me, and our unshakeable bond. Nothing and no one else matters. More than ever, my Black mentor becomes the center of my world, our bodies and minds are indelibly linked through his big black cock.

For any white woman, the first Black cock worship becomes a rite of passage, a celebration which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another, involving a significant change of her social status. But many secret submissive struggle and strain with these cravings. They perceive submission as an obstacle to be overcome, a battle to be won. However, when a would-be submissive meets the right Black male, there is little struggle. Under the firm hand of her dark mentor, submission comes naturally: she just has to stop fighting, quieting the voice inside and relish the gift of surrender.

Because it is not really a surrender. It is seeing clearly where is your natural place and accepting it, whatever the grief, because the grief of struggling against your own nature is far greater.

15088305601537129980.jpg

Last edited:
[This is an old text from my former blog]

The first thing any white woman interested in this lifestyle should know is the multiple ways to adore a black penis. Because the act is much more than a simple fellatio. Black cock worship is not only an essential part of any interracial relationship (namely, the white woman’s natural place under a Black male), it can be also a rite of passage and a personal catharsis.

I am a professional and independent woman. But sometimes I feel that I have made too many decisions, that I have said everything I needed to say. That moment is when all I need is to let someone else to take control, trying to find my pleasure by pleasing other. Any female craves being under the firm hand of a competent Alpha male. It is part of our nature, and in that role Black man has no competitors.

Being knelt and naked are important requirements for the Black cock worship. Nudity creates vulnerability feelings and reinforces the hierarchy. Other restraints commonly used in BDSM could improve those emotions of defenselessness. But handcuffs does not permit the use of hands and limit the sexual techniques (I love to be given the freedom to express my desire to please in the way I find appropriate: sucking, kissing, licking, stroking…) and blindfolds avoid eye contact, something that creates a strong emotional bond between slave and Master.

The knelt position gives me a feeling of helplessness and reminds my slave status. Kneeling is associated with reverence, submission and obeisance, particularly if one kneels before a person who is standing. For this reason, in some religions kneeling is used as a position of submission to God; the same traditional ideologies in which females are tacitly taught to manipulate men using their sexuality.

The knelt position provides my Black Master control over me, allows me to show my devotion to him, and forces me to focus my attention on the Black man’s cock. The first moment of the ritual is always empowering. When I feel how it grows and throbs in my mouth I feel powerful, feminine, capable of create such reaction in a powerful manhood. Lovingly savouring his dark erection, enjoying every inch, feeling every beat, tasting the warm seed… then he moves me how he wants me. He tells me when to move and when to be still, and I watch his face for reactions, looking into his eyes to ask if he likes what I am doing.

During the Black cock worship, Black male asserts his sexual supremacy until he ejaculates. It is not my task to decide how or where he can do it. His sperm, his choice: white woman must accept it. As his throbbing Black cock pumps semen inside my mouth or over my face, we both understand the significance of this encounter.

8f51f1b83703.jpg

The BBC is more than just a sexual organ. It is the embodiment of Black man’s power and superiority. A Black penis is a weapon of war, a tool of conquest. My pale body is merely territory for the Black cock to claim and conquer, to colonize with its potent seed. When a Black man uses egoistically my mouth, it is more than simply sex. It is impossible not to perceive the racial synergies at play.

Black cock worship reinforces the unequal nature of my relationship with my Black Master. His dark manhood not only invades my body: we are enacting the modern dynamics between Africa and Europe. The strong dominates the weak, the youth invades the decadent, and the only thing the submissive can do is to please his Master. Every time my mouth is fucked by a big black cock, I am submitting on behalf of my race.

When this happens, there is a struggle in my mind about the nature of my relationship with the Black male. I shouldn’t love to worship a black cock. A voice inside my head tells me it is wrong and humiliating. But the pleasure quickly silences that voice. When I am sucking a black cock, I am ****** to leave aside my role as a respectable married woman. I can no longer hide my secret cravings, I can no longer hide that I am a whore. It is a catharsis, a releasing moment in which my inner self converges with my formal identity.

For me the BBC is a tool of mental liberation. It is manifested the male strength and confidence I am searching for, and also the devotion I want to give over to someone manly enough to handle it. When I am blowing a black cock, I get the freedom to be exactly who I am without judgment.

Some of the most profound moments between my Black Master and me occur when I perform Black cock worship. In these moments, there is only my Master, me, and our unshakeable bond. Nothing and no one else matters. More than ever, my Black mentor becomes the center of my world, our bodies and minds are indelibly linked through his big black cock.

For any white woman, the first Black cock worship becomes a rite of passage, a celebration which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another, involving a significant change of her social status. But many secret submissive struggle and strain with these cravings. They perceive submission as an obstacle to be overcome, a battle to be won. However, when a would-be submissive meets the right Black male, there is little struggle. Under the firm hand of her dark mentor, submission comes naturally: she just has to stop fighting, quieting the voice inside and relish the gift of surrender.

Because it is not really a surrender. It is seeing clearly where is your natural place and accepting it, whatever the grief, because the grief of struggling against your own nature it is far greater.

15088305601537129980.jpg
so very true hun xxxx

18 Problems Only Mixed People Understand
1. Filling these things out (where is the "mixed race" option?):

53a0665923832_-_cos-race-categories-de.jpg

2. Answering the question, "what are you?" You might bore someone to death with your long list.
3. Listening to people argue over which ethnicity you look like the most.

4. Listening to people argue over which ethnicity you are the most.

5. Attending a bunch of parades in one year. You have to go to all of them. Otherwise, you're a total traitor.

6. Not being able to speak all of the languages.

7. Explaining to people where you're from, and then getting looked at like this:

53a05befcb047_-_tumblr_lhrw9jej6j1qhxr17o1_400.gif

8. Feeling awkward when you join a specific cultural club. There should be more clubs for multiracial people.
9. Standing out in your family photos. When you're with your mom's side, you look out of place … but then again you also do when you're with dad's side.

10. Explaining your name to people. "My last name is from my dad who is from __________, my grandmother gave me my first name and she was from ___________, and my mom gave me my middle name, which comes from _________________.

11. Never fully fitting in with either side. You're just a "halfie" or "fake" to them.

12. Hair. When you've got hair from a bunch of cultures morphed onto your head, it's extremely difficult to even find the right conditioner.

13. Dealing with a-holes who think it's funny to call you a "mutt." Just stop it. Stop.

14. Holiday celebrations. When two cultures celebrate in totally different ways, choosing how to do it can either turn out really awesome, or really complicated.

15. Choosing names for your *******. You want their names to reflect all the cultures in their *******, but sometimes the only way to do that is to make up really strange ones.

16. Getting asked to prove your background to people. What are you supposted to do? Bring out your parents' birth certificates?

17. When people start to talk smack about one of your ethnicities, and then tell you, "Well, you don't really act like that, since you're not 100 percent."

18. That feeling when people say, "Oh, you're only half/one-third/one-fourth" so it doesn't really count.

53a0665a142ab_-_what-is-your-problem-gif.gif

Follow Ariel on Twitter.
Related: 12 Things You Should Never Say To a Mixed Person

I've seen you post this in like 10 different places today, where it doesn't even seem to fit.

Being Hispanic means having the Spanish as mom language. It has nothing to do with a race. You can be a Hispanic caucasian, a Hispanic black or a Hispanic native american.
I have been to latin america many times. I know about this and I know that when Obama became President, they made jokes on Miami Latin Radio, that they now have to call the white house the black house or that bannanas are going to become very popular in the WH.

I have been on the interracial scene and training / owning white women and cuck couples for coming on for 10 years and will say, this has been one of the most honest blunt and truthful pieces of writing I have read in a long time. To the point, real and factual.

We are certainly on the same wavelength Monica, and as you mention its not only the physical pleasure and positioning between a white woman and strong powerful black bull and his penis but the mental connection and respect a white woman needs to have whilst on her knees in front of a black man. I would very much like to speak more with you in relation to this...

Last edited:

8f51f1b83703.jpg

Because it is not really a surrender. It is seeing clearly where is your natural place and accepting it, whatever the grief, because the grief of struggling against your own nature is far greater.

https://conquered-europe.tumblr.com

15088305601537129980.jpg

Very poignant. I like your focus on understanding how a white woman can't just suck a black cock - she must WORSHIP a black cock. She can't just have sex with a hung black stud - she must surrender herself utterly to his conquest, his pursuit of pleasure; mind, body, and soul.

This is why sex between a strong black man and a white woman is so potent to the eye. Not just the difference is skin color - as pleasing as that is. It's the spiritual element... The knowledge that such a white woman is embarking on a sexual adventure with no shame, no fear of what powerful black cock will do to her delicate, velvet pussy.

Black cocks are hard, long, and very mysterious to the eye of a white person. They carry weight and influence, especially in the female psyche. Many white women pretend to not be interested in black men. But from my experience - what I saw in college especially, and heard about from my black buddies - when a reluctant white woman finds herself in the dark with a black man... Her hands will fumble desperately and madly to find his big, long, black cock - to satisfy her innate curiosity over black male sexuality and experience for herself what she has jealously seen other white girls experience.

This thought turns me on. To think of a white female in the dark with a hard and horny black male... Her breath shallow and petite vanilla hands searching desperately for his cock, to wrap themselves around his enormous Ebony pipe, to find and know and understand that it's true... its all true. That true sexual fulfillment can only be found at the end of a long, hard, powerful, and very hungry black cock.

2017-11-28-14-23-15.jpg

• Very poignant. I like your focus on understanding how a white woman can't just suck a black cock - she must WORSHIP a black cock. She can't just have sex with a hung black stud - she must surrender herself utterly to his conquest, his pursuit of pleasure; mind, body, and soul.
This is why sex between a strong black man and a white woman is so potent to the eye. Not just the difference is skin color - as pleasing as that is. It's the spiritual element... The knowledge that such a white woman is embarking on a sexual adventure with no shame, no fear of what powerful black cock will do to her delicate, velvet pussy.

Black cocks are hard, long, and very mysterious to the eye of a white person. They carry weight and influence, especially in the female psyche. Many white women pretend to not be interested in black men. But from my experience - what I saw in college especially, and heard about from my black buddies - when a reluctant white woman finds herself in the dark with a black man... Her hands will fumble desperately and madly to find his big, long, black cock - to satisfy her innate curiosity over black male sexuality and experience for herself what she has jealously seen other white girls experience.

This thought turns me on. To think of a white female in the dark with a hard and horny black male... Her breath shallow and petite vanilla hands searching desperately for his cock, to wrap themselves around his enormous Ebony pipe, to find and know and understand that it's true... its all true. That true sexual fulfillment can only be found at the end of a long, hard, powerful, and very hungry black cock.

View attachment 1570331
Love this...♥️♥️♥️♥️

Back