The white lady's guide to perform Black cock worship

This is one of the most well thought out and well written posts that I've come across during my time on this site. It is clearly obvious that Monica is drawing on some very profound feelings by the way that she has expressed herself here. However, the reality is that what she feels is not as widely held as we would hope to believe. Women who truly feel this to their core as much as you do are truly rare. Yes, there are many who say that they feel this way but you can always tell when you're with a woman who truly "gets it". I'm sure your Master is very proud to be served by a woman like you.

This is one of the most well thought out and well written posts that I've come across during my time on this site. It is clearly obvious that Monica is drawing on some very profound feelings by the way that she has expressed herself here. However, the reality is that what she feels is not as widely held as we would hope to believe. Women who truly feel this to their core as much as you do are truly rare. Yes, there are many who say that they feel this way but you can always tell when you're with a woman who truly "gets it". I'm sure your Master is very proud to be served by a woman like you.

Thank you very much, Sir. I do my best to make my black Dom proud of me.

I am a person with a strong tendency to self assessment, and there are many people that just enjoy this lifestyle without considering their inner reasons. On the other hand, many of my thoughts may be shared by any sexually submissive women. The interracial factor is just another element in the equation.

LOL. People there is no MUST. Most of you say a female MUST do this, that, the other.​

200w_d.gif.

There is no must. Just a willingness.

Totaly different!​

1025170728a.jpg0912171448.jpgthumbnail_0913171014.jpgreceived_1498627723593638.jpegnice thread I love being owned/dominated/humiliated and roughly gangbanged by naked pervy dominant strange black men. I love being completely naked in a hotel room with some scary but sexy hung black men all naked as they slap me spank me ******* me leaving my ass cheeks with their hand prints as I'm on my knees listening to these deep scary black voices say suck me whore. Damn she's a dirty white slut. As they all throat fuck me multiple times as I'm covered in cum as I am told shake that fat white lil ass Amber u fine slut as I am naked being videoed as several black stallions take turns laying on top of me as I'm screaming loud yes I love your big black dicks as my legs wrap around each black man as I cum 100s of times as I am roughly ganged and I am laid in the bed mounted from behind as they run a train on my ass

View attachment 1751537View attachment 1751538View attachment 1751539View attachment 1751541nice thread I love being owned/dominated/humiliated and roughly gangbanged by naked pervy dominant strange black men. I love being completely naked in a hotel room with some scary but sexy hung black men all naked as they slap me spank me ******* me leaving my ass cheeks with their hand prints as I'm on my knees listening to these deep scary black voices say suck me whore. Damn she's a dirty white slut. As they all throat fuck me multiple times as I'm covered in cum as I am told shake that fat white lil ass Amber u fine slut as I am naked being videoed as several black stallions take turns laying on top of me as I'm screaming loud yes I love your big black dicks as my legs wrap around each black man as I cum 100s of times as I am roughly ganged and I am laid in the bed mounted from behind as they run a train on my ass

The first thing any white woman interested in this lifestyle should know is the multiple ways to adore a black penis. Because the act is much more than a simple fellatio. Black cock worship is not only an essential part of any interracial relationship (namely, the white woman’s natural place under a Black male), it can be also a rite of passage and a personal catharsis.

Why Caucasian females should periodically perform Black cock worship?

I am a professional and independent woman. But sometimes I feel that I have made too many decisions, that I have said everything I needed to say. That moment is when all I need is to let someone else to take control, trying to find my pleasure by pleasing other. Any female craves being under the firm hand of a competent Alpha male. It is part of our nature, and in that role Black man has no competitors.

tumblr_oybnxaW9Op1tvbwtwo1_540.gif

Being knelt and naked are important requirements for the Black cock worship. Nudity creates vulnerability feelings and reinforces the hierarchy. Other restraints commonly used in BDSM could improve those emotions of defenselessness. But handcuffs does not permit the use of hands and limit the sexual techniques (I love to be given the freedom to express my desire to please in the way I find appropriate: sucking, kissing, licking, stroking…) and blindfolds avoid eye contact, something that creates a strong emotional bond between slave and Master.

The knelt position gives me a feeling of helplessness and reminds my slave status. Kneeling is associated with reverence, submission and obeisance, particularly if one kneels before a person who is standing. For this reason, in some religions kneeling is used as a position of submission to God; the same traditional ideologies in which females are tacitly taught to manipulate men using their sexuality.

The knelt position provides my Black Master control over me, allows me to show my devotion to him, and forces me to focus my attention on the Black man’s cock. The first moment of the ritual is always empowering. When I feel how it grows and throbs in my mouth I feel powerful, feminine, capable of create such reaction in a powerful manhood. Lovingly savouring his dark erection, enjoying every inch, feeling every beat, tasting the warm seed… then he moves me how he wants me. He tells me when to move and when to be still, and I watch his face for reactions, looking into his eyes to ask if he likes what I am doing.

During the Black cock worship, Black male asserts his sexual supremacy until he ejaculates. It is not my task to decide how or where he can do it. His sperm, his choice: white woman must accept it. As his throbbing Black cock pumps semen inside my mouth or over my face, we both understand the significance of this encounter.

8f51f1b83703.jpg

The BBC is more than just a sexual organ. It is the embodiment of Black man’s power and superiority. A Black penis is a weapon of war, a tool of conquest. My pale body is merely territory for the Black cock to claim and conquer, to colonize with its potent seed. When a Black man uses egoistically my mouth, it is more than simply sex. It is impossible not to perceive the racial synergies at play.

Black cock worship reinforces the unequal nature of my relationship with my Black Master. His dark manhood not only invades my body: we are enacting the modern dynamics between Africa and Europe. The strong dominates the weak, the youth invades the decadent, and the only thing the submissive can do is to please his Master. Every time my mouth is fucked by a big black cock, I am submitting on behalf of my race.

When this happens, there is a struggle in my mind about the nature of my relationship with the Black male. I shouldn’t love to worship a black cock. A voice inside my head tells me it is wrong and humiliating. But the pleasure quickly silences that voice. When I am sucking a black cock, I am ****** to leave aside my role as a respectable married woman. I can no longer hide my secret cravings, I can no longer hide that I am a whore. It is a catharsis, a releasing moment in which my inner self converges with my formal identity.

For me the BBC is a tool of mental liberation. It is manifested the male strength and confidence I am searching for, and also the devotion I want to give over to someone manly enough to handle it. When I am blowing a black cock, I get the freedom to be exactly who I am without judgment.

Some of the most profound moments between my Black Master and me occur when I perform Black cock worship. In these moments, there is only my Master, me, and our unshakeable bond. Nothing and no one else matters. More than ever, my Black mentor becomes the center of my world, our bodies and minds are indelibly linked through his big black cock.

For any white woman, the first Black cock worship becomes a rite of passage, a celebration which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another, involving a significant change of her social status. But many secret submissive struggle and strain with these cravings. They perceive submission as an obstacle to be overcome, a battle to be won. However, when a would-be submissive meets the right Black male, there is little struggle. Under the firm hand of her dark mentor, submission comes naturally: she just has to stop fighting, quieting the voice inside and relish the gift of surrender.

Because it is not really a surrender. It is seeing clearly where is your natural place and accepting it, whatever the grief, because the grief of struggling against your own nature is far greater.

15088305601537129980.jpg
Very well written!

Very impressive guide for white women. As a white man I agree with every word right here. Should give this guide for my wife to read.

Reactions: wit
View attachment 1751537View attachment 1751538View attachment 1751539View attachment 1751541nice thread I love being owned/dominated/humiliated and roughly gangbanged by naked pervy dominant strange black men. I love being completely naked in a hotel room with some scary but sexy hung black men all naked as they slap me spank me ******* me leaving my ass cheeks with their hand prints as I'm on my knees listening to these deep scary black voices say suck me whore. Damn she's a dirty white slut. As they all throat fuck me multiple times as I'm covered in cum as I am told shake that fat white lil ass Amber u fine slut as I am naked being videoed as several black stallions take turns laying on top of me as I'm screaming loud yes I love your big black dicks as my legs wrap around each black man as I cum 100s of times as I am roughly ganged and I am laid in the bed mounted from behind as they run a train on my ass

Damn girl, tell us how you really feel <3

Dear White women, Here are six points for you.

1. bring in more white women for him to breed. create a harem for him
View attachment 1600206

2. wear what he orders you to wear.
View attachment 1600205

3. Always service his cock fully and wholeheartedly.

View attachment 1600213

4. When a BBC decides to breed you - surrender completely. spread open yourself and let him in all the way.
View attachment 1600209

5. Always take him bareback and permit him to fill you up. Remember you are his slut.
View attachment 1600216

6. Permit him to share you with his friends.
View attachment 1600222
I like everything except multiplication. I do not want to become pregnant. But to be a fucking toy for black guys - it's for me. I know my place.

I am a person with a strong tendency to self assessment, and there are many people that just enjoy this lifestyle without considering their inner reasons. On the other hand, many of my thoughts may be shared by any sexually submissive women. The interracial factor is just another element in the equation.
Thank you Monica for your words and beliefs, I'm also the same as you and I live for my black master. This is my place in life.

Thank you Monica for your words and beliefs, I'm also the same as you and I live for my black master. This is my place in life.

Back