the taste of cum

I love when a man unloads in my mouth or on my face, hell I'll even lick him clean but I still hate the taste lol
I think it's an acquired taste. It's def salty and bitter. With that being said, I think diet plays an integral part. One of my Black Daddies is vegetarian. His cum tastes pretty damn good. I LOVE TO SAVOR HIS BLACK SEED BEFORE I SWALLOW. He also eats pineapple. I think that plays a part in his excellent tasting Black seed. SMOKING is a NO-NO. Guys, smoking makes your cum tastes like crap. I avoid Black men who smoke.

it's gross. sorry but it is.

that's not to say i don't enjoy a guy cumming in my mouth, or swallowing or even licking his cock clean after he's cum in me. but the taste is something i have to consciously block out of my head. it helps when i'm in that mad-crazy-wild zone cos then i can just do it and the taste doesn't bother me.

This. She's exactly right.

Coffee I can understand but cigarette's are so gross.
Personally I'd rather kiss someone who just smoked than someone with coffee breath but that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also can't stand when someone has ******* on their breath. Beer's not as bad but hard ******* makes me wanna gag.

Personally I'd rather kiss someone who just smoked than someone with coffee breath but that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also can't stand when someone has ******* on their breath. Beer's not as bad but hard ******* makes me wanna gag.
Well, I have a huge aversion to smoking. It just rubs me the wrong way. Alcohol doesn't bother me. BTW, is your husband white?

Back