the taste of cum

I never liked it. Would only let my husband cum on tits or on my hanoif I was stoking him. Never in my mouth or near it. I recently hooked up with a younger black man, I’m so into him, one time we were sexting he asked if I’d swallow or spit him out, didythink twice.. I’d swallow, so when he finally let me take care of him, the 1st time he pulled me away and said it’s too much and stopped himself. The next time I grabbed his balls and I felt him cumming, he warned me, but I just kept sucking and came heavy in my mouth, I held back gagging, because I didn’t want to offend him, but I swallowed it all and just kept sucking him. He said I sucked his soul out of him, I felt empowered. Btw his cum was sweet, loads of precum when I reach my hand in his pants he is always soaked. Still won’t do that to the husband

It all depends on his diet. However I percieve the smell as bleach! Does anyone else agree?
Diet most definitely plays a big part, and high on the list (for bad taste) are high carb diets. Also, medications/supplements being taken, and overall health of the individual, etc.
Haven't smelled the 'bleach'; something to look into.

It can change quite drastically just depending on what a man eats within the day or so. Want a the light sweet taste? Just have a few glasses of pineapple juice and or other juices like this for a few days in a row. Citrus as well.

Back