the taste of cum

The main factors that affect the taste of sperm are a vegetarian diet, smoking and the lack of exercise. My ex husband smokes and has some overweight, his cum was very acid and I hated it. My black Dom takes care of himself and his cum is sweet and I love it. Sometimes it can be more salty, I don't know why. It can sound stupid but I have mentally associated good physiques with tasty cum.

I think the objections of many women to taste semen is not due the flavor itself but the texture and the association to dirt. It is something eschatological, because the pee comes out of there...

My wife likes sucking dick and she swallows me when I want her to, says she likes it and now that she is fucking another guy, black guy, she LOVES swallowing him. She'd prefer him to aways unload in her mouth so she can swallow him and she always cleans him off. She says it's like thick sweet nectar with a hint of salty. Sounds like she's addicted to swallowing cum.

The main factors that affect the taste of sperm are a vegetarian diet, smoking and the lack of exercise. My ex husband smokes and has some overweight, his cum was very acid and I hated it. My black Dom takes care of himself and his cum is sweet and I love it. Sometimes it can be more salty, I don't know why. It can sound stupid but I have mentally associated good physiques with tasty cum.

I think the objections of many women to taste semen is not due the flavor itself but the texture and the association to dirt. It is something eschatological, because the pee comes out of there...
@MrsRocket33

Never had a BJ to completion by my wife for that exact reason.

To me if you enjoy certain less popular aspects of sex it doesn't hold that same stigma.

I was skeeved about sex with my wife while pregnant for a similar concern regarding what "comes out". I literally couldn't get to attention at first because of it so your explanation is spot on.

As a cuck that loves to clean up, I've tasted a lot more bull cum than my wife I'd say. Some guys do taste better than others. One bull told me he would ******* pineapple juice a day or so before we were planning to see him so I would enjoy his cum more. I always thought that was very considerate of him.

As a cuck that loves to clean up, I've tasted a lot more bull cum than my wife I'd say. Some guys do taste better than others. One bull told me he would ******* pineapple juice a day or so before we were planning to see him so I would enjoy his cum more. I always thought that was very considerate of him.
how much is a lot more?

My wife has always swallowed. We have also used pineapple juice to sweeten it and it 100% works. She always cleans me off after sex too. Every time. Well, she has done before this denial period.

My wife loves if a guy who cums inside her mouth has eaten some pineapple preferably a day before. She says the fruit changes the taste of cum and she enjoys it very much.

I never liked it. Would only let my husband cum on tits or on my hanoif I was stoking him. Never in my mouth or near it. I recently hooked up with a younger black man, I’m so into him, one time we were sexting he asked if I’d swallow or spit him out, didythink twice.. I’d swallow, so when he finally let me take care of him, the 1st time he pulled me away and said it’s too much and stopped himself. The next time I grabbed his balls and I felt him cumming, he warned me, but I just kept sucking and came heavy in my mouth, I held back gagging, because I didn’t want to offend him, but I swallowed it all and just kept sucking him. He said I sucked his soul out of him, I felt empowered. Btw his cum was sweet, loads of precum when I reach my hand in his pants he is always soaked. Still won’t do that to the husband
exactly it is the taste of power and victory. When you have is coc in your mouth and his balls in your hands, you are in charge and he will do anything for you

Back