The story so far...

xXKinkCoupleXx

Couple
From
MS, US
Recently I told my girlfriend that I have a fantasy of her being with another man a black man to be exact. She didn’t take it very well. A couple of days later she told me that she was afraid of catching a std or something of that nature if we brought another man into the bedroom, but we could buy a black cock dildo. We bought a super realistic 9 inch black dildo and I used it on her the very first night as well as my penis and she loved it. The first time I used the dildo she could only take about 5 inches of it. We have had the dildo for about two weeks now and she has used it every night and sometimes multiple times during the day. She has gone from only taking 5 inches of this dildo to all 9 inches now. I have rarely been inside her and when i do go inside her she always wants more than what I can give her and end up having to use the dildo on her, I end up with a handjob and get to cum in her hand. Last night we were looking at some clothing like underwear that said BBC only and I love black cock and she ordered them as well as some temporary QOS tattoos. She still is saying that she is afraid of stds and just wants the black dildo but I think she is ready for the real thing. Any ideas and what do you all think?

You are well on your way......Here are some key sentences to whisper in her ear while doing it.

.You have to at least feel a Black lover once in your life and I really want you to have that feeling.
.I want you to be touched deeper.
.I want you to hold a darker lover deep inside you.
.You should finally feel a brand new lover making love to you all alone in bed. (Just say that it races their mind)
.Imagine you with a athletic darker muscle guy deep inside you and he;s making gentle love to you that deep.
Then say there is a reason for that old saying "once you go black" it's because they lovingly reach deeper and are awesome in bed.

after that have her watch this....and say "I want you to feel this".

https://xhamster.com/videos/hot-milf-gets-bred-again-by-black-guy-3013155

Back