The Sexiest Thing You've Ever Caught Your Husband Saying to Your Lover?

It is not what hubby said, but what he did. My black boyfriend had been pounding me into ******* with me having quite a few orgasms. Exhaustred, we started to rest, with him still inside of me. Hubby went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He tried the sweat off my boyfriend's back. When he finished, my boyfriend said "Good boy." Hubby smiled and knelt next to the bed.
So lucky

Cuckolds have a large degree of volatility in them. It is the nature of the condition. We have been active in the lifestyle over 14 years now. Believe me, he is way too far down the rabbit hole to have second thoughts. And, he knows it.
Contrary to your belief, if he wanted it to change he could. Even if it meant ending the marriage, but if you can't respect your husbands feelings, he's not losing much.

Contrary to your belief, if he wanted it to change he could. Even if it meant ending the marriage, but if you can't respect your husbands feelings, he's not losing much.

You are right on the first point. He could change if he wanted - by ending the marriage. He has chosen not to do so every day for over fourteen years. It is a constant choice. He loves me enough to stay no matter who I have sex with.

Back