The Sexiest Thing You've Ever Caught Your Husband Saying to Your Lover?

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
What is the sexiest thing you have ever caught your husband saying to your lover?

We love this aspect of the lifestyle - the interaction - emotionally and psychologically - between my cuckold husband and a lover of mine.

"When are you letting my wife sleep over again?" "Dont be afraid to be rough" "push her head down more" "make sure she cleans your dick when you finish" and "tell her you love her again" my husbands nickname from my lovers is "the narrator." During my gangbangs he cheers me on with "take them all honey" "get that dick girl" or "thats my whore goddess" and always yells out "condoms or get back in line!" Lol

"When are you letting my wife sleep over again?" "Dont be afraid to be rough" "push her head down more" "make sure she cleans your dick when you finish" and "tell her you love her again" my husbands nickname from my lovers is "the narrator." During my gangbangs he cheers me on with "take them all honey" "get that dick girl" or "thats my whore goddess" and always yells out "condoms or get back in line!" Lol

My husband - always very submissive - vacillates between being upset and jealous and being very sheepishly enthused. I have often caught him try to make "deals" or negotiate with a man I am with. It is always about trying to alter the situation to relieve himself of what he thinks at the moment is an unacceptable level of anxiety, angst and paranoia.

My husband - always very submissive - vacillates between being upset and jealous and being very sheepishly enthused. I have often caught him try to make "deals" or negotiate with a man I am with. It is always about trying to alter the situation to relieve himself of what he thinks at the moment is an unacceptable level of anxiety, angst and paranoia.
That must be awkward but im intrigued what kind of deals could he make when the guy already fucked his prize possession?

That must be awkward but im intrigued what kind of deals could he make when the guy already fucked his prize possession?

To wear a condom, no anal, not in our bed, "please not on her face," time limits, not calling any friends, no photos, videos, cellphones, etc. Other times, he will be angry or resentful and encourage them to do things I didn't want them to do - like anal - being rough.

It is shouldn't be "awkward." If everyone is comfortable in their roles, it should be quite natural. Now, for the cuckold it is still quite humiliating, but not awkward. It is something they must always work at. Some days are better than others.

Reactions: raf
To wear a condom, no anal, not in our bed, "please not on her face," time limits, not calling any friends, no photos, videos, cellphones, etc. Other times, he will be angry or resentful and encourage them to do things I didn't want them to do - like anal - being rough.
As long as that dynanic turns you on thats cool but that also sounds like your husband is a time bomb of anger and internal confusion when watching you. That doesnt sound fun or safe to me!

As long as that dynanic turns you on thats cool but that also sounds like your husband is a time bomb of anger and internal confusion when watching you. That doesnt sound fun or safe to me!

Cuckolds have a large degree of volatility in them. It is the nature of the condition. We have been active in the lifestyle over 14 years now. Believe me, he is way too far down the rabbit hole to have second thoughts. And, he knows it.

Cuckolds have a large degree of volatility in them. It is the nature of the condition. We have been active in the lifestyle over 14 years now. Believe me, he is way too far down the rabbit hole to have second thoughts. And, he knows it.
Hey do your thing! Like I said as long as that volatile dynamic turns you on, keep having fun. Im sure there are aspects of my relationship you wouldnt necessarily agree with.

It is not what hubby said, but what he did. My black boyfriend had been pounding me into ******* with me having quite a few orgasms. Exhaustred, we started to rest, with him still inside of me. Hubby went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He tried the sweat off my boyfriend's back. When he finished, my boyfriend said "Good boy." Hubby smiled and knelt next to the bed.

It is not what hubby said, but what he did. My black boyfriend had been pounding me into ******* with me having quite a few orgasms. Exhaustred, we started to rest, with him still inside of me. Hubby went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He tried the sweat off my boyfriend's back. When he finished, my boyfriend said "Good boy." Hubby smiled and knelt next to the bed.

Your husband was probably so hopped up on endorphins he didn't realize what he had done or its implications until afterwards. The human sex drive - even in dysfunction - gets us to do things we need to do, but otherwise won't.

Back