The Security of Submission

The physical aspect of interracial sex is vital and should not be underestimated. Often, however, people overlook the emotional/mental/psychological elements of submission.

When a white woman gives herself to a black man, she surrenders so much of what was important in her life. We have been taught by parents, teachers, feminists, etc. to be independent, stand up for ourselves, have self-esteem, etc. But we willingly surrender all of that when a black man takes control. We become sluts, thankful and appreciative for the black man's interest in us, eager to please and serve him.

We willingly surrender our bodies, allowing him to use our breasts, mouths, pussies, asses, for pleasure or pain, whatever he wishes. We accept verbal degradation and humiliation because we know deep inside that we deserve it, the terms really do apply to us.

Respectfully,
Claire
Yeah ladyslut u the deserve the humiliation cuz u shuld b black mans property
but u get a big payment for being our property. u get to serve our black dick

Damn.. As usual the lifestyle never disappoints. Even when I was younger and fucking almost weekly at swing parties I never had that view but saw it in other's. Personally I am all about just mutual pleasure and don't need that feeling of power and control. What I need to see and feel is... did I get her to climax?... Is the inside of her thighs shaking right before she gushes?? Is she moaning like she never before?? I can do all of that as equals.. Sure a little control during the process but on the same level really.
Don't get me wrong I have many female friends in the lifestyle that enjoy and want what you have laid out. We chat about it all the time I marvel at it really. different strokes I tell them. I have said it many times everyone has their sweet spot in this lifestyle.. There are so many levels of personal kink and joy

I guess I haven't been in this lifestyle very long... my question is why must we endure pain or humiliation, just because he's a black man?
The way I see it, there are two of us to be involved.. he may have a large cock and be a great fuck, but he is seeking a good, compatible mate, for her feminine wilds and these wilds are the softest, hottest, sweetest pussy and tightest ass he is privileged to fuck. It should be a two way street, both complimenting each other. Otherwise we are reduced to being stupid cum dumps.
I'd rather see it as I am using him. :)
It’s all about what each of us enjoy you must do what you enjoy and how you see it this person is stating her views openly and I respect her right to do so in the same way you have the right...

The physical aspect of interracial sex is vital and should not be underestimated. Often, however, people overlook the emotional/mental/psychological elements of submission.

When a white woman gives herself to a black man, she surrenders so much of what was important in her life. We have been taught by parents, teachers, feminists, etc. to be independent, stand up for ourselves, have self-esteem, etc. But we willingly surrender all of that when a black man takes control. We become sluts, thankful and appreciative for the black man's interest in us, eager to please and serve him.

We willingly surrender our bodies, allowing him to use our breasts, mouths, pussies, asses, for pleasure or pain, whatever he wishes. We accept verbal degradation and humiliation because we know deep inside that we deserve it, the terms really do apply to black m

We willingly surrender our bodies, allowing him to use our breasts, mouths, pussies, asses, for pleasure or pain, whatever he wishes. We accept verbal degradation and humiliation because we know deep inside that we deserve it, the terms really do apply to us.

Respectfully,
Claire
Black men are the most hated race of men by other men and white women are the most hated race of women by other women, plus many black women and white men have this superiority complex over black men and white women, which is why I think many of us black men and white women find love, connection and common ground among others.

And this is why you are the most protected women in America!

The Submissiveness and Femininity of a woman, even a strange woman automatically draws and places a demand on the masculinity and strength of the men around to protect them. Masculine women fail to understand that this is the true Alpha female the woman who is a champion at using all of her womanly qualities beauty, femininity, submissiveness, cooperation to achieve success with men and her environment.

A woman who competes with men is not an Alpha female but an Alpha Male with a vagina!

Their submissiveness and natural femininity is so beautiful which is why I do not blame black men for only wanting white women. They deserve protection and love from white men and to be fucked good from black men. They deserve nothing but the best. That’s why if I had a black boyfriend I’d let him cheat on me with white women.

Black men are the most hated race of men by other men and white women are the most hated race of women by other women, plus many black women and white men have this superiority complex over black men and white women, which is why I think many of us black men and white women find love, connection and common ground among others.
White women are the most beautiful and feminine race of women and no one can compete with that. Which is why they get hate from black women. And black men are the most sexiest, masculine men which is where their hate stems from too. I’m sorry for what both groups have been put through.

I have been in both the IR and the BDSM lifestyle for a very long time. I star the IR lifestyle during a time that it could actually cost you your life. I watched it grow from that was done in the dark to where it has become widely accepted ( we have come a very long way but still have a long way to go). I been the first black experience for some and I have trained other to be obedient sluts for other, in both cases it was her choice something she wanted to do. I arranged for thei deepest darkest fantasies to come true without anyone ever finding out.

The most important parts of any situation is Respect the persons limit and never pass judgment on their fantasies and to always keep them safe a never put them in harms way. I have been doing both lifestyle’s for over 40 year and I can proudly say not once did anyone ever find out

For those of you who joined out of curiosity and still don’t understand why white women want Black men, the answers are very simple

We allow them to be themselves with out passing judgment, they can be as nasty and slutty as they want and we will still protect them. Because we are Very Very protective of the women that serve us no matter what color or race they are from the shyeast prim and proper wOman to the nastiest dick sucking and ass like slut. With Black men you will Alway be Loved, Honored, Respected and Protected because we know that before you there was none and after you there will be No More.

A superb and insightful post.
Something for everyone to heed

Their submissiveness and natural femininity is so beautiful which is why I do not blame black men for only wanting white women. They deserve protection and love from white men and to be fucked good from black men. They deserve nothing but the best. That’s why if I had a black boyfriend I’d let him cheat on me with white women.

White women are the most beautiful and feminine race of women and no one can compete with that. Which is why they get hate from black women. And black men are the most sexiest, masculine men which is where their hate stems from too. I’m sorry for what both groups have been put through.
thank you so much for your comments and the bravery to be honest, I have received hatred from black women and it is so common.

thank you so much for your comments and the bravery to be honest, I have received hatred from black women and it is so common.
Because your beauty is unique. Blonde hair is recessive hence the rarity and beauty behind it. Most people in the world have dark hair. But white women are so unique and diverse that you have multiple hair and eye colors.

is that what it is? i never knew that, so thats why we have blue eyes?

Yeah you ever heard of dominant and recessive genes? So brown eyes, dark hair is dominant and is more common. But blue, green eyes, blonde, red hair is recessive and therefore more rare for someone to have these features.

Reactions: wit

Respectfully,
Claire
The cuckold has a similar submission. Love more subtle submission where the bull has a feeling of superiority and control.

Back