The scent of a hot, wet ebony pussy

My first real sexual encounter was with a sleazy, older, black ******. As I was only 18, she was probably in her 40's.
Hustling me as I stopped at red light, she put her hand between her legs and then brought it near my face. She held her fingers under my nose and asked me if I wanted to "date". She then directed me to a parking lot across the street.

She figured that I wanted a blow job and was surprised I wanted to go down on her. She warned me that I wasn't her "first of the night". She also mentioned she didn't shower in a few days. When we finally got in the back seats and she splayed her huge thighs, I took in the heady musk odor. I asked her if I "was doing it right?" She said, "Honey, when you see that pearl stickin' out like that... you doin' sumthin' right". Her clit was huge, "like a little dick" she laughed. Even I could tell she was getting horny when she now told me to "lick the butthole, baby... suck that ass". I did as I was told and was promptly rewarded by her farting in my face.
I didn't care, I was in heaven. I didn't know it then, but I'm sure I was lapping out several loads of "tricks" from earlier that night.

Last edited:
My first real sexual encounter was with a sleazy, older, black ******. As I was only 18, she was probably in her 40's.
Hustling me as I stopped at red light, she put her hand between her legs and then brought it near my face. She held her fingers under my nose and asked me if I wanted to "date". She then directed me to a parking lot across the street.

She figured that I wanted a blow job and was surprised I wanted to go down on her. She warned me that I wasn't her "first of the night". She also mentioned she didn't shower in a few days. When we finally got in the back seats and she splayed her huge thighs, I took in the heady musk odor. I asked her if I "was doing it right?" She said, "Honey, when you see that pearl stickin' out like that... you doin' right". Her clit was huge, "like a little dick" she laughed. Even I could tell she was getting horny when she now told me to "lick the butthole, baby... suck that ass". I did as I was told and was promptly rewarded by her farting in my face.
I didn't care, I was in heaven. I didn't know it then, but I'm sure I was lapping out several loads of "tricks" from earlier that night.
Did this experience change any future relationships in any way?
Sounds hot tbh

Probably. I think that ****** was my ideal vision of a woman. She had good size, not overly large titties and a huge ghetto/donkey booty. A very sexy voice and way of talking. Hoop earings, long eye lashes, green/blue eye shadow. She even cautioned me about not remembering to wash my face so "Momma don't smell the pussy all over yo' face".

Do you feel attracted to women like her sexually?

I had a long term gf when i was 20 years old who was a very posh, from a very good family with money, well to fo friends etc but loved to dress and act slutty.

She loved to flirt, wear heavy make up and very short skirts etc.

I soon found i loved men looking at her which soon progressed into me encouring her to flirt and sleep around.

She would come home around 4/5 am and get into bed with me still smelling of them, which soon turned into her not cleaning herself and me going down on her.

This relationship conditioned me for the rest of my life and now, 40 years later, i am still conditioned

She figured that I wanted a blow job and was surprised I wanted to go down on her. She warned me that I wasn't her "first of the night". She also mentioned she didn't shower in a few days. When we finally got in the back seats and she splayed her huge thighs, I took in the heady musk odor. I asked her if I "was doing it right?" She said, "Honey, when you see that pearl stickin' out like that... you doin' right". Her clit was huge, "like a little dick" she laughed. Even I could tell she was getting horny when she now told me to "lick the butthole, baby... suck that ass". I did as I was told and was promptly rewarded by her farting in my face.

Great story to eat ebony pussy
Eating wet, ripe, "stanky", rank black pussy isn't for everyone. But sometime their clits truly resemble that of a dick head or glan.
Some women instruct me to "clean behind the skin", meaning for me to lick up the smegma behind their clitoral hood.
If that isn't nasty enough, having them "scent the air" (especially in the cabin of a car) by blowing "some nasty gas", and you just keep on "scrubbing" away lets them know you would do pretty much anything for them.

Eating wet, ripe, "stanky", rank black pussy isn't for everyone. But sometime their clits truly resemble that of a dick head or glan.
Some women instruct me to "clean behind the skin", meaning for me to lick up the smegma behind their clitoral hood.
If that isn't nasty enough, having them "scent the air" (especially in the cabin of a car) by blowing "some nasty gas", and you just keep on "scrubbing" away lets them know you would do pretty much anything for them.
Have not had the gas attack but in my 20s I had a black friend who one summer would get soaking sweaty wet outdoors and gave me eat her and “clean her stank”. She use to laugh saying no black guy likes her like that but funny what white guys will do for pussy…I still Jack off to memories of how strong her pussy and ass would smell. Here to server

Have not had the gas attack but in my 20s I had a black friend who one summer would get soaking sweaty wet outdoors and gave me eat her and “clean her stank”. She use to laugh saying no black guy likes her like that but funny what white guys will do for pussy…I still Jack off to memories of how strong her pussy and ass would smell. Here to server
I see you understand. But a friend of mine who was waiting his turn, couldn't believe I would eat some stinky ******'s pussy. He though I had gone crazy. He told me I was probably licking up a lot of other guy's cumload. I didn't care. When she told me I was "going to make a good scrub boy", I didn't know what she meant. But she was right.

I have since eaten many pussies since then, but my favorite is still funky smelling black pussy. Nothing better than a 40 or 50 something black woman with a huge donkey, "parking her booty on my face". I've noticed that when many women fart, it lets me know that they are usually in the middle of having an orgasm.

She figured that I wanted a blow job and was surprised I wanted to go down on her. She warned me that I wasn't her "first of the night". She also mentioned she didn't shower in a few days. When we finally got in the back seats and she splayed her huge thighs, I took in the heady musk odor. I asked her if I "was doing it right?" She said, "Honey, when you see that pearl stickin' out like that... you doin' sumthin' right". Her clit was huge, "like a little dick" she laughed. Even I could tell she was getting horny when she now told me to "lick the butthole, baby... suck that ass". I did as I was told and was promptly rewarded by her farting in my face.
So hot, glad it isn’t me that just loves the taste of a dirty pussy. Would love to find a ****** like that, would make sure I was her last of the day and only go down on her while she tells me how busy she’s been and how many guys have ducked her that night.

guess that’s how rhe cuckold thing started for me loving the taste of well fucked pussy.

Back