The Satisfaction of Submission

The women that I meet who run or own businesses come to me wanting to give up "their reins" and not make any decisions and by submitting give up their independence and revel in submitting. They want/need to be used and used sexually in ways their men could never use them. They dress and act differently with me rather than at work. They wear a collar and take pride in wearing it for me.
Can imagine - they need such expirience for the balance . and for sure as a loving husband you can not act as freely as a lover .

As a white female business executive, I have come to greatly appreciate the satisfaction of submission. What a wonderful release from the pressures of one's job! The higher one goes in her profession, the more responsibilities she faces -- decisions . . . decisions . . . decisions! People seeing promotions. People failing to perform in their roles. Budgets. Federal and state regulations. Meetings. Explaining to bosses when problems arise. On and on and on it goes!

When I am with a black man, however, all of those things recede into the background. I have one responsibility -- to please him. If I do well I am rewarded. If not I am punished. But even the punishment is something of a reward because it helps me learn to do better next time.

When I complete a session of service I am tired and dripping but I feel so good!
Incredible insight. My wife is so stressed out from running her business, she's says it's very hard to relax enough to get in the mood. Can totally see your point that surrendering to a dominant man to take complete control and blow her mind and body away from time to time would do her wonders. This is why I'm on this path to see her fully enjoy her femineity and sexuality. Thanks for sharing your perspective from a successful woman on the benefits of being on the receiving end of having such an open mind and legs.

Similar here - as a manager she s very busy - a lot of trips and overtime - mostly very tired when arriving home , answering e mails until midnight . i would be happy for her if she got this kind of "time out " .

"I have one responsibility -- to please him." Well, that is one of the best descriptions! There is no explanation but I feel (felt) very often the same way while getting in an intimacy touch with another man. Once you got this special feeling (clearing the mind while getting your brain fucked out) I think there is no way back - you want it again and again...

As a white female business executive, I have come to greatly appreciate the satisfaction of submission. What a wonderful release from the pressures of one's job! The higher one goes in her profession, the more responsibilities she faces -- decisions . . . decisions . . . decisions! People seeing promotions. People failing to perform in their roles. Budgets. Federal and state regulations. Meetings. Explaining to bosses when problems arise. On and on and on it goes!

When I am with a black man, however, all of those things recede into the background. I have one responsibility -- to please him. If I do well I am rewarded. If not I am punished. But even the punishment is something of a reward because it helps me learn to do better next time.

When I complete a session of service I am tired and dripping but I feel so good!
Absolutely agree.
And while a lot of us seek out Black domination for a release, I read somewhere that some white bois do the same but in a different way.
Apparently there are many secret clubs around the world (particularly in the financial district in London) where stressed out executives can enter and then have their own locker where they keep their sissy outfits & makeup then enter the bar area where they can mingle with other like minded sissys.
Whatever floats your boat I guess, but I find it amusing that we turn to BBC while white bois turn to each other.

Absolutely agree.
And while a lot of us seek out Black domination for a release, I read somewhere that some white bois do the same but in a different way.
Apparently there are many secret clubs around the world (particularly in the financial district in London) where stressed out executives can enter and then have their own locker where they keep their sissy outfits & makeup then enter the bar area where they can mingle with other like minded sissys.
Whatever floats your boat I guess, but I find it amusing that we turn to BBC while white bois turn to each other.
I think most of those sissy white boys (redundant) would prefer to turn to either Black Men or Dominant Women of any stripe but, are so far down the pecking order they have to turn to each other.

u sound so sex hot, id love to c and read All about your taboo adventures,, "color me anxious"..

"I have one responsibility -- to please him." Well, that is one of the best descriptions! There is no explanation but I feel (felt) very often the same way while getting in an intimacy touch with another man. Once you got this special feeling (clearing the mind while getting your brain fucked out) I think there is no way back - you want it again and again...
im thinking that most wifes that finally explore, once a real cocksman thrills her she wants more , once bareback and deepseeded shes Hooked..

Back