The Satisfaction of Submission

ellen b

Couple
As a white female business executive, I have come to greatly appreciate the satisfaction of submission. What a wonderful release from the pressures of one's job! The higher one goes in her profession, the more responsibilities she faces -- decisions . . . decisions . . . decisions! People seeing promotions. People failing to perform in their roles. Budgets. Federal and state regulations. Meetings. Explaining to bosses when problems arise. On and on and on it goes!

When I am with a black man, however, all of those things recede into the background. I have one responsibility -- to please him. If I do well I am rewarded. If not I am punished. But even the punishment is something of a reward because it helps me learn to do better next time.

When I complete a session of service I am tired and dripping but I feel so good!

As a white female business executive, I have come to greatly appreciate the satisfaction of submission. What a wonderful release from the pressures of one's job! The higher one goes in her profession, the more responsibilities she faces -- decisions . . . decisions . . . decisions! People seeing promotions. People failing to perform in their roles. Budgets. Federal and state regulations. Meetings. Explaining to bosses when problems arise. On and on and on it goes!

When I am with a black man, however, all of those things recede into the background. I have one responsibility -- to please him. If I do well I am rewarded. If not I am punished. But even the punishment is something of a reward because it helps me learn to do better next time.

When I complete a session of service I am tired and dripping but I feel so good!
What a beautiful classy woman you look. You have discovered the best way to relieve yourself of the stress of your job. Just lie back and let the BBC fuck all your worries away. Enjoy. :lips: :lips:

What a beautiful classy woman you look. You have discovered the best way to relieve yourself of the stress of your job. Just lie back and let the BBC fuck all your worries away. Enjoy. :lips: :lips:
Thank you for that compliment! You summed up my feelings well. I either lie back and let black men have their way with me. Or kneel or get on all fours, depending on the man's preference. It's all good.

During the day you work hard at your job, helping to run a business and controlling what others do!!!! At other times the bull will make your decisions!!! Start on your knees showing your submission, cock in your throat and licking his balls and ass!!! Then he bend you over spanking that ass showing his ownership!!! You wait to see which hole he decides to shove his big black cock into tonight and pump full of his hot black seed!!! Which ever he picks you'll take what he gives and beg for more!!!! When he's done you'll lick his cock clean and wait for your next duty!!!!

During the day you work hard at your job, helping to run a business and controlling what others do!!!! At other times the bull will make your decisions!!! Start on your knees showing your submission, cock in your throat and licking his balls and ass!!! Then he bend you over spanking that ass showing his ownership!!! You wait to see which hole he decides to shove his big black cock into tonight and pump full of his hot black seed!!! Which ever he picks you'll take what he gives and beg for more!!!! When he's done you'll lick his cock clean and wait for your next duty!!!!
Yes Sir! That is an excellent summary of the situation. Thank you.

That is a comfort and a release that I've provided a few women at your level. To remove the stress of management and move into servitude. To not have to think, but let your natural instincts take over your body and guide you without thought. I've been told that its very freeing. And I'm happy to do that for them/you.

That is a comfort and a release that I've provided a few women at your level. To remove the stress of management and move into servitude. To not have to think, but let your natural instincts take over your body and guide you without thought. I've been told that its very freeing. And I'm happy to do that for them/you.
Such a service is so needed by us! As more women rise to high levels of responsibility, the need for more bulls/owners increases. We need a real man to take us aside and fuck us hard, roughly. It acts as a reset to free our minds from our work-related problems and simply focus on what we do best.

Well said - my wife s similar / tough in her job as manager - prefer to be submissive in bed.

Insightful

Well said - my wife s similar / tough in her job as manager - prefer to be submissive in bed.
I was surprised the first couple of times I had a woman like that, how they changed so much from tough at work to taking my rough treatment in private. So I sked the second one when we were catching our breath after some rough sex. She said pretty much what the posts above say, needing to just let go and give in, no decisions to make, no responsibility except to serve.

The women that I meet who run or own businesses come to me wanting to give up "their reins" and not make any decisions and by submitting give up their independence and revel in submitting. They want/need to be used and used sexually in ways their men could never use them. They dress and act differently with me rather than at work. They wear a collar and take pride in wearing it for me.

Back