The risk for educators

"Pittman ordered Amero, of Austintown, to report to prison on April 1, but since Amero is pregnant and due to give birth in the middle of March, she said, she would allow for more time if needed so the baby is not born in prison. "
prison for educator.jpg

The risk is high for any teacher or administrator who gets caught.

"Pittman ordered Amero, of Austintown, to report to prison on April 1, but since Amero is pregnant and due to give birth in the middle of March, she said, she would allow for more time if needed so the baby is not born in prison. "
View attachment 3146746

The risk is high for any teacher or administrator who gets caught.
Amero is probably set for life: imagine all the offers for her hand in marriage she must be getting right now?

It's not worth it for some young ass. I always went after the mature teacher around the school because the younger ones talked to much. Just think what a young student would do ( TELL) all of her friends and her friends would tell all of their friends and before you know it the police is knocking at your door.

Being a educator, I would have loved for several of my middle and high school teachers to take advantage of my inexperience. Teaching me how to satisfy a woman. Just my own opinion, not elementary *******. I used to bust a nut looking up some of my white teachers dress and the bus driver I would sit right behind the driver seat and talk with her as I looked at the chrome plate that showed up her skirt.

Back