* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

@alljack - @Big Menace74 - hey you two big doofs, go get a private chat room already dam. This thread is not for all your chatting. Its for pics of real QoSs like the one below:

tumblr_md23dxAgHF1rkvgg9o1_500.jpg

Now seriously stay off the thread with all the chatter and post real pics. The VIP Management has spoken and risk being banned from the club if you continue to violate.​
[/QUOTYou making threats about some online *******. I live in the real world. This don't make me. Now if you saw me in the streets you wouldn't say a word to me. Making threats about banning me, like I care. Since I've been on here I've respected everyone. You so in a rush to talk ******* you didn't even realize we're new here. We didn't know you couldn't chat cause I see people doing it all the time. Stay out your feelings and be professional Men VIP Management

My wife wearing lovely diamond QOS anklet
View attachment 619763
@Michaelnaples - just caught the fact that you said it was a diamond QoS anklet. Now thats some class, and if that's her profile pic she has an amazing ass too. You should definitely see about lending her out to a Bull who is beautiful, young and hung along with the power of a race-horse.

Oh and I love Italian women like the ass on this Italian hottie below:
IMG_0392.jpg

Back