* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Those pics are awesome Ohiobbcslut. I loved that shirt, never saw that one before of the kitty scratching the big Black cock. Thx 4 sharing.

009-jpg.407267
bruh. I'm glad you described that shirt. She is on some Rorschach ******* with that one...lol

@bigblackbull76 the countdown until you are posting photos of you and the True Bama Queen has officially started. Just imagine soon this will be you owning her white wife pussy for the evening ;) View attachment 592343
@Bamagirl4BBC2014
This Saturday night event has been more highly anticipated than the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather fight-night. Indeed let the countdown begin until the BigBlackBull throw-down in Bamatown.

I think this is something you said you were looking for too (to receive the Black-owned collar):
tumblr_mc1jke3UOJ1raf3pco1_1280.jpg

@Bamagirl4BBC2014
This Saturday night event has been more highly anticipated than the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather fight-night. Indeed let the countdown begin until the BigBlackBull throw-down in Bamatown.

I think this is something you said you were looking for too (to receive the Black-owned collar):
tumblr_mc1jke3UOJ1raf3pco1_1280.jpg
Question is... Who's gonna be the one to fasten it around my neck... You or T?? Until later, K ;-)

This QoS has been christened by the King of the QoS VIPs himself @bigblackbull76. OMG is all I could say when I saw that huge BBC up close and in person. That was of course followed by OMFG when he slide it in View attachment 594990 ;-)
Indeed on the 6th day of the 6th month of the 2015th year of our lord the King of Kings and Bull of Bulls we have coronated a new Queen in a most jubilous affair at the fuckingham palace.

Here was part of her speech: "
The ceremonies you have seen today are ancient, and some of their origins are veiled in the mists of the past. But their spirit and their meaning shine through the ages never, perhaps, more brightly than now. I have in sincerity pledged myself to your service, as so many of you are pledged to mine. Throughout all my life and with all my heart I shall strive to be worthy of being a true Queen of Spade BBC slut."

All hail and long live the Queen, much love and respect to the truly beautiful @Bamagirl4BBC2014;

image.jpg
image.jpg
Look at how gorgeous that ass QoS stamped ass is:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great Real QoS Tats:
8305197_f260.jpg
images
812bbc7ed09c91102348eb79128c3ee1.jpg
spade-tattoo-8.jpg
spade-tattoo-12.jpg
BHIEYASCUAAVde-.jpg

"...First, there's the excitement of planning to get the tattoo, thinking about the fact that its permanent, thinking about the commitment to black male sexuality that it means.

Then there's the excitement of getting it, feeling the sting of the tattoo needle, knowing that its (basically) permanent. That it means that being into black men isn't just a phase, but something you deeply believe in.

And then there's that constant reminder, every time you look down and see it, that you're a white woman who gets on her knees for black men, spreads her legs for black men, and loves the feeling of black cock in her. I think it's that constant reminder that is so powerful. You literally cannot forget that you've made that commitment to black men. Every single day, you see it and have to acknowledge that you're a white woman who is so into black men that you've had the symbol literally tattooed onto your skin.

Very awesome."

ref: http://tribes.tribe.net/636669f9-f4...c3b651d9#d03f1654-2fd2-4363-bd5d-3eec1a6ac868

Last edited:
Back