* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

@blkmale80 - I just brought 2 new snowbunnies into the exclusive QoS VIP club.

I met a new hot-young college blonde playmate with an ass so phat her friends call her the 'white Nicki Minaj'. She is bi-sexual (dam I hit the jackpot- fuck Megamillions) and she called one her playmates to come by for some threesome-fun too. This is definitely going to be my Freaky Tale #4 soon as I get the time to write it.
View attachment 581864

View attachment 581865
Do you need a cleaner Sir..?

Man,

BB76 I saw the beautiful snow bunnies and the queen of spades tats. Wish I was there with u to help out but I know u will hold it down. I know u will tell how it all turns out.

I met a new hot-young college blonde playmate with an ass so phat her friends call her the 'white Nicki Minaj'. She is bi-sexual (dam I hit the jackpot- fuck Megamillions) and she called one her playmates to come by for some threesome-fun too. This is definitely going to be my Freaky Tale #4 soon as I get the time to write it.
View attachment 581864

View attachment 581865

Man,

BB76 I saw the beautiful snow bunnies and the queen of spades tats. Wish I was there with u to help out but I know u will hold it down. I know u will tell how it all turns out.
Bro, ******* is like living a dream I can't wake up from having these two sexy little snowbunnies fighting over who gets to ride me first- yeah I'll tell the tale someday but for now enjoy some of the hundreds of pics we took:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

n

View attachment 581864

View attachment 581865
Is it okay to be jealous? cause I am. Enjoy yourself Man.

Nice photos BB76 they are lovely women.
I guess putting QoS tattoo on different ass cheeks lets you know which one you're doing..?
n
Is it okay to be jealous? cause I am. Enjoy yourself Man.
It's easy to tell the difference between them in the dark as they have different contours to their curves and make different high pitched sounds when that long hard BBC splits them open wide and slides in giving them a bonafied blast off ride.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

It's easy to tell the difference between them in the dark as they have different contours to their curves and make different high pitched sounds when that long hard BBC splits them open wide and slides in giving them a bonafied blast off ride.
View attachment 585375 View attachment 585376 View attachment 585377 View attachment 585378
I see what you mean about their different shapes looking from behind on your photo, but as I'm not a bull I don't think I could tell them apart in the heat of the action, especially in low light.

Back