* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

For instance.

Okay, let`s start the discussion with the "jack of Spades" (joS)...

On other forums i have noticed that there is some confusion about this symbol, or better about the associated lifestyle role. Some say it should be worn or shown by a QoS`s partner (husband or boyfriend) while others say it`s role is the male equvalent of the QoS, i.e. a man (gay/bi) who (directly) prefers black men for sexual activities. The second approach seems "more logical" to me. What do you think?

Although this forum (i.e. VIP hang-out lounge) is specifically for QoSs, the topic of JoS's was brought up and discussed a while back. Here was the commentary and the reference to the thread is below too.

Original post: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/page-23

***** UPDATE

Well my QoS research team actually did find something on the QoJ - here it is as follows;
tumblr_mr50t6rXfg1sb93x6o1_500.jpg
The jack of spades.

For the submissive men, boys and sissies who live to serve superior black cock.

Like its female counterpart the queen of spades, the jack of spades is used for men or wives to mark their husbands to show their availability to be used by superior dominant men who recognize their prey. Note the graphic representation of the little lowercase j dwarfed by the big black spade. A natural symbol of the BLACK/white order. Quickly becoming popular, the jack of spades has become an open invitation for aggressive, dominant black men to utilize the men who have recognized their superiority.

i am here to serve big black cocks i am a little white sissy boi !!!!!!
ref: http://wsta4all.tumblr.com/post/57822627141/daytonabeach99-aslut4bbc-the-jack-of

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn`t sound like you can say much about long term future? i mean, it is always a big step to have a person`s name permanently marked onto one`s skin.
ImO you should discuss and agree on your conjoint future first. (Also with your husband, as this will affect him too, majorly.) Personally, i would not make such a step without a high chance the relationship is going to continue long term. Otherwise you may well become a victim of a bull marking his territory as his ultimate act before leaving. jm2ct`s.
Yea, thats why I say 'if' I have it done. But a tattoo to me also marks a special experience or time of my life. I have two exboyfriends names/ initials tattooed on me and my hubbys name. So even if I do have it done, and we finish, I wouldnt be too disappointed as the last six months or so have been a great experience.
Hubby is okay if I have it done, he finds it quite sexy a black guy 'brand' me. X

It's not real but here's me with a temporary tattoo. Maybe one day I'll get one inked ;)

View attachment 432357

My regular bull H got me to wear another temporary QoS tattoo a few weeks ago - only this time it was on my arm and visible for all to see. I never thought I'd go out public like that, but it was a HUGE turn on. It may have just been my imagination (as I was so conscious of it) but it felt like everyone was staring at me! x

Last edited:
My regular bull Harvey got me to wear another temporary QoS tattoo a few weeks ago - only this time it was on my arm and visible for all to see. I never thought I'd go out public like that, but it was a HUGE turn on. It may have just been my imagination (as I was so conscious of it) but it felt like everyone was staring at me and Harvey. Anyway, here's the evidence! x
View attachment 562363
Well done it looks great! I felt exactly the same when I had mine done, I thought everyone was looking at it, knew what it meant and what I was into!
Hope you get it done permanently! X

My regular bull Harvey got me to wear another temporary QoS tattoo a few weeks ago - only this time it was on my arm and visible for all to see. I never thought I'd go out public like that, but it was a HUGE turn on. It may have just been my imagination (as I was so conscious of it) but it felt like everyone was staring at me and Harvey. Anyway, here's the evidence! x
View attachment 562363

Bravo @Sarah - way to be a true QoS and show your dedication off to the world and your Bull.

I bet it was such a hot turn-on and you got a lot of special attention from your Bull too with both of your temperatures getting turned up from the public displays of affection ;).

Well done it looks great! I felt exactly the same when I had mine done, I thought everyone was looking at it, knew what it meant and what I was into!
Hope you get it done permanently! X
@Ann4BBC Thanks! I'm sure most people in the bar had no idea what it meant, but it gave me a real rush at the time.

Bravo @Sarah - way to be a true QoS and show your dedication off to the world and your Bull.

I bet it was such a hot turn-on and you got a lot of special attention from your Bull too with both of your temperatures getting turned up from the public displays of affection ;).
@bigblackbull76 It was very hot and H loved it! We had some great sex once we got back to the hotel room. H is now keen for me to display QoS branding in public more often both when I'm with him and when I'm with my husband x

Last edited:
A hot pic shared via the Media album by our very own @Jaysa. I love the Breed-Me inside the QoS - way to go babe.

full

@Ann4BBC Thanks! I'm sure most people in the bar had no idea what it meant, but it gave me a real rush at the time.

@bigblackbull76 It was very hot and Harvey loved it! We had some great sex once we got back to the hotel room. Harvey is now keen for me to display QoS branding in public more often both when I'm with him and when I'm with my husband David x
Good times there @Sarah.

And here is another discrete way a QoS can demonstrate her public display of affection (PDA) for her Black Bull. Love the clevage shot.
A-Tmp9.jpg

Perhaps it's time for someone other than me to take photo opportunities with Bamagirl's permanent mark. Guess it does need some darker meat filling it or cumming right on top of her ass cheek. View attachment 565127

@Bamagirl4BBC2014 - I wholeheartedly agree and I've been messaging Mrs. Bama on the special dickphone to talk about making that happen too. It looks like more of a possibility of that happening real soon just like this:

A-temp-QoS1.jpg

A-temp-QoS1.jpg

Back