* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Some ladies have told me they take offense to the term 'slut' but my dear ladies- its only meant as a term of endearment. Us Bulls love you cum-sluts, especially when you say "fill me to the tip with your cum" so you can get us to ram our BBC even deeper in you and you feel that hard big black cock throbbing inside you..
*PS- found these on another QoS blog post on this site I found out about late. This one I will try to keep tailored toward actual QoS woman.
qos5-jpg.51936

qofspade-slut-jpg.56536

Last edited:
Some ladies have told me they take offense to the term 'slut' but my dear ladies- its only meant as a term of endearment. Us Bulls love you cum-sluts, especially when you say "fill me to the tip with your cum" so you can get us to ram our BBC even deeper in you and you feel that hard big black cock throbbing inside you..
*PS- found these on another QoS blog post on this site I found out about late. This one I will try to keep tailored toward actual QoS woman.
qos5-jpg.51936

qofspade-slut-jpg.56536
They're just in denial. I call my Mistress a slut and she loves it. She's come to accepted her sexual desires as a good thing and now fully embraces them. Slut to her is a complement.

qos5-jpg.51936

qofspade-slut-jpg.56536
I for one love the word! My best friend calls me one and I am glad she does, its not meant in a nasty way. And when a black guy calls me it, it just turns me on!

I for one love the word! My best friend calls me one and I am glad she does, its not meant in a nasty way. And when a black guy calls me it, it just turns me on!
@Ann4BBC
Hey my sexy cum-slut thats whats up. The majority (maybe 8 out of 10) cum-sluts I know when surveyed have said they like the term of endearment and it turns them on. I appreciate the feed-back.

This is a great QoS tat for those that don't get the cumslut term and this lifestyle. "Just ignore us because....."

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife took a sexy ass-selfie this weekend as the QoS tattoo heals nicely. She is a proud slut for BBC. Her eyes light up, she quickly drops to her knees and her panties come off pretty fast when a big black cock comes flopping out in our bedroom. I love her so much for her love of BBC.

IMG_7897.jpg

My wife took a sexy ass-selfie this weekend as the QoS tattoo heals nicely. She is a proud slut for BBC. Her eyes light up, she quickly drops to her knees and her panties come off pretty fast when a big black cock comes flopping out in our bedroom. I love her so much for her love of BBC.

View attachment 452430
OMG!!! so....damn,sorry, just can't seem to come up with words good enough to explain how wonderfully amazingly incredibly HOT this pic is! L-U-C-K-Y!!!

View attachment 452430

Man I'd LOVE to add her to my regular rotation! She and I would be hot together, I already know... :blackgreedy:

View attachment 452430
@BadJay -
Yeah that wife is definitely Grade-A QoS sizzlin' ass. She is hot with any BlackBull I can certify that.

@Tennessee Swing Set
Looking sexy as hell there as usual babe (two-thumbs up, a snap in a circle, and a smack on the ass). Hubby got himself a great QoS cum-slut there and she is one of my personal favorites in the club. I'll be bringing you guys one of your favorite bottles of wine as I promised on my next visit out there which will be REAL SOON. You know my word is good for it.

View attachment 452430
THIS ONE!!!...has made me late for work...more than once!!!

@Jessiebbc,

Dam babe you must really love BBC! Your so devoted you got a QoS tat on your face- now that's what I call dedication to your craft. Can we get a close-shot of you kissing the camera with the tat on your face? Now don't be shy sweety, get your name on the QoS club wall of fame here.
images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back