* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Even belly-dancing Dina is QoS- and man you should have seen her wind and grind on that BBC.

tumblr_n7z9dbOjiL1tay10ao1_1280.jpg

Would love to see one on my wife right above het Clit.

Last edited:
View attachment 438551 Hope that soon I can see if I need one permanent. What do you think?

OMFG, see now Bamagirl you just showing off. To echo Tyshawn69, no shiggidity I would definitely start with licking you from toe on up in this case until my face was in between those gorgeous legs. Seems I need to plan a trip for the bama slama-jama bowl coming up here soon. :bounce:

OMFG, see now Bamagirl you just showing off. To echo Tyshawn69, no shiggidity I would definitely start with licking you from toe on up in this case until my face was in between those gorgeous legs. Seems I need to plan a trip for the bama slama-jama bowl coming up here soon. :bounce:
Message me and the hubby if you head South. I see from previous posts that you have done some amazing work. ;)

You are definately right bigblackbull76 with pussy like that a trip to Alabama is definately worth making

Back