* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

This QoS fuck-toy really got the bobble-head blind-fold and ******* on a Big Black Bone game going on.

383_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got a chop of the QoS Miss-A 'the Italian Stallion' Ass Shaker video uploaded. This is just a sneak-peak of the coming attraction for a new QoS member of the club.

Enjoy the clip as this is one bad-ass chic like Michael Jackson 'The way you make me feel' off the Bad! album type Bad!!! She'll knock you off your feet when she get to shaking that azz.

Last edited:
Does my husband understand what this tattoo ment?

Oooh Miss naughtyemma, your husband been married to you and still doesn't know about the symbolic meaning of your tat? Scandalous ... your a real naughty QoS after my :blackheart: here.

Do you make him keep his tiny cock in a cage and tell him your pussy is for BBC only though?
ny-dec-2012-6-jpg.314609

Last edited:
where can i see that vid?

Joints are on my iphone bro so its a slow process of cutting them down, emailing them and sending them to xhamster to post. Click on that xhamster link from the video then subscribe to my page their to see the rest of the vids as I post them.

You see the prt2 that i posted above on here yet, that was better than the 1st one.

Back