* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

The QoS Club opens its doors for another new member, everyone welcome Miss V-M. More pics from her to follow.
397177-256-k462809.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

I started with temporary QoS tatts which are easy to buy on the internet. Last about a week, it can also help you decide if you have it done permanently and where to have it. I dont regret getting a permanent QoS tatt and would recommend getting it done, can lead to a lot of fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I started with temporary QoS tatts which are easy to buy on the internet. Last about a week, it can also help you decide if you have it done permanently and where to have it. I dont regret getting a permanent QoS Taft and would recommend getting it done, can lead to a lot of fun!
thank you so much, I really think I am going to do it. right above my pussy. I love yours they look great

Thanx!
Thats a nice design, would look good on you. Need to find a good tattooist and print out a good design to take with you. When youre lying there with the tattooist working on you by your privates, its a real thrill, and having a QoS makes it more so, you wonder 'does the tattooist know what it means?, what if he/she asks you about it?'
Good luck! X

I started with temporary QoS tatts which are easy to buy on the internet. Last about a week, it can also help you decide if you have it done permanently and where to have it. I dont regret getting a permanent QoS tatt and would recommend getting it done, can lead to a lot of fun!
The tattoo really suites you Ann. I love that you are so open about being black owned. Its a real inspiration to the rest of us that believe in serving Alpha Males (BBCs)

[QUOTE tristan_dirden, post: 577937, member: 25620"]The tattoo really suites you Ann. I love that you are so open about being black owned. Its a real inspiration to the rest of us that believe in serving Alpha Males (BBCs)
Thanx tristan! I know what you're after!
I have got the letters JBC tattooed on my tit, am thinking of changing the J to a B, to make BBC instead![/QUOTE]

WOW- I must say Ann... everything about your lifestyle is a turn on. I love that you are so open, so honest... And I love that you're so committed to the cause (serving dominant black men). :)

[QUOTE tristan_dirden, post: 577937, member: 25620"]The tattoo really suites you Ann. I love that you are so open about being black owned. Its a real inspiration to the rest of us that believe in serving Alpha Males (BBCs)
Thanx tristan! I know what you're after!
I have got the letters JBC tattooed on my tit, am thinking of changing the J to a B, to make BBC instead![/QUOTE]
Can we see that tit tattoo?

Back