* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

dam i think this QoS slut better call for back-up to handle this BigBlackBull's BBC monster:
tumblr_nfevkeYPOy1s0i9oio1_500.gif

@daytonasurfer
I don't remember seeing that one - good post. Hey do you actually surf in Daytona? If so we gotta catch some surfs together some day- I love riding the waves with them sexy ass surfer chics man.
tumblr_n8wy7nBrZn1s6bijqo1_1280.jpg

Here is definitely another new one not see before. Dam do you think she can even walk in those heels?
tumblr_nfe9f9IEVS1rswsd4o1_500.jpg
LMAO!...gotta woner if shaper Matt Kechele knows what his boards are advertising! (actually had one once with the "K" in a spade symbol, now that i recall, lol)

So nice! Some of these tatts are really cute. I don't have one (yet) but I woulld do it at this point in my life, knowing that I've always been with black and will prolly always be with black. Two summers ago my bf took me to a summer pool party and this cute white girl had a black power fist tatt on her left arm which my bf pointed out. He totally loved that! He said that's the one I will get someday and then I asked him why not his name? He just kinda laughed and then said, "If I don't end up wit' you or keepin' you then I know you'll still be wit' one of my niggas!" He said so matter of factly, so he totally knew that I'd always be with black. Really! Maybe this summer he'll get one for me? xoxx, Dana

tumblr_mibdrlpllm1rkvgg9o1_500.jpg

sorry if it's a re-post...
@daytonasurfer

I don't remember seeing that one before so good post bro. Also you never answered my surfing question.

Also here is another one I know hasn't been posted before because its one from my personal vault I never uploaded before. Been busy traveling again- I got another tale to tell from my story book for next week.

IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0492.JPG

Last edited:
Back