* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

She's got the tattoo and hot panties to prove her love.

Good ******* there @Dsoul - where and how the hell you been my BlackBull comrade.

Caught another hot :qos: on the site here we need to show some :blackheart::lips: to. What up there Miss @Naughty Nicole the BigBlackBull76 see's ya and wants to welcome you to the QoS VIP lounge in a BigBlack Bad way. Keep posting them hot pics hun and come talk to the management about getting on the wall of fame and earning a life-time membership too.

1545879295270.png
1545879319951.png
1545879341851.png
1545879360234.png

You can see alot more of her seXXXy ass shots over on here media gallery at:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/users/naughty-nicole.139690/page-2

Rock on with your bad-self and mad :blackheart: 2 all my :qos:s out there.

Last year 2017 I (male) went with three lady friends to a BBC Lounge party. They had a set of velvet ropes that they did not let husbands, boy friends by. When the ladies found out they decided to leave. When we left there were about thirty BBCs there and eight white ladies. As we left they asked why. One of my friends explained that her / their fantasy was not fucking a BBC but to be watched / heard fucking a BBC.

We are all so different. Wow, can't believe you left that party. Anyway just a suggestion for future parties. My personal favorite is to have a dress code. Guys get naked at the door, women in lingerie. There is a swing club in San Diego called Thads who have been having parties like this for many years. It is very empowering for women. I guess I should mention that there are a lot of young Military guys there. So think of it this way you are a female dressed in lingerie that covers but really doesn't. Now you are at a cocktail party talking to a young, well built, black Marine. You aren't dressed in very much, but he is naked. When you say you left a party with 30 black guys and 8 women, I'm guessing there are a lot of women here who would love to attend a cocktail party where the dress code was naked for guys, lingerie for women. I don't get the thing about excluding the husbands and boy friends. It always works out.

Well let's be clear, they have no idea what is the meaning behind the symbol. (At least it looks like that) I know that all of you jerking off cucks would love to think it's other way but it's not.
Are you sure? Sometimes ******* are a LOT smarter than we give them credit for. Here we are thinking they have no idea what it means....meanwhile the meaning for them might have changed 2 times since they made their 'ironic' shirts.

'Ha Ha. These old weirdos think this means we love black guys! They have no idea it means _______________. And it means ___________.' 'Oh. And we also like black guys.'

:bigsmile::blackheart::inlove::mstickle:

Are you sure? Sometimes ******* are a LOT smarter than we give them credit for. Here we are thinking they have no idea what it means....meanwhile the meaning for them might have changed 2 times since they made their 'ironic' shirts.

'Ha Ha. These old weirdos think this means we love black guys! They have no idea it means _______________. And it means ___________.' 'Oh. And we also like black guys.'

:bigsmile::blackheart::inlove::mstickle:
Yes sure and that's why someone edited that photo by placing a "Q" letters on their t-shirts exactly in spade symbols.

Yes sure and that's why someone edited that photo by placing a "Q" letters on their t-shirts exactly in spade symbols.
Ok then. Maybe I gave the youth of today too much credit.

Actually, I wouldn't have put it past a fraternity that's play a mean trick and convince the girls I meant something it didn't. But I guess that's also not what happened. I must be out of touch.

Back