* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Great job there laying it all out on display for everyone the way a true :qos: should @Viccuckcpl :blackheart::exciting:.

You like that last @Splash collection well you gotta check out her most recent collection ... absolute fire. :lips::lips::lips: to the :qos: @Splash :

View attachment 2198430

View attachment 2198434
View attachment 2198436
View attachment 2198438
View attachment 2198440

Check out more in her magnificent collection here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/splash-in-black.11493/
As always @Blackbull76 you post straight up wisdom for whites... nothing but the best! Honored to read your works.

Sum more awesome hot and dedicated loyal :qos: to show some :blackheart: to.
001-qoswifereadybbc-jpg.2017790

Much :blackheart: goes out to @sjcouple91 and :lips: on all of her hot :qos: shots. You know the @bigblackbull76 loves the color red, and collars with the nipple clamps on his submissive sluts too :blackgreedy:

full

full

full

full

full

full
Perfect solution. Why spoil nice body with tattoos (uless these are temperary)? Just wonder where to get all these QoS anklets and swimsuits.

I would say it would it depends on the individual or couple and the lifestyle but more even on the sexual preferences
Sammy wears temporary tattoos that are visible dependent on dress that are visible as it appears many on her also do
there is no doubt that Sammy has a particular fondness of the black cock but also fucks white men also
the permanent tattoo above her cunt is only visible to those she gets to fuck and has certainly raised some questions with the white men
having seen these a few yrs ago and so wanted her to get one done she always refused until she went away with her boss and his cousin for a dirty mini break in spain , I couldn't believe it when she came home
She has talked about a more visible permanent one often more so recently so I may be in for another surprise when she goes away with him again

They are not spoiling their bodies they are dedicating it to their love of black men. They are the true QoS's and black guys know it. Everyone else runs back to their small white cock husbands.
Thank you....Very well said......and so very true. When a white woman/wife get a permanent QoS tattoo she is expressing and displaying her true devotion to black men and she is proud to show it. To her...being a true QoS is an honor that she has earned from her many beautiful experiences being with black men and giving thier bodys to black men for them to totally enjoy.ROBINS QoS TATTOO.JPG Maybe a permanent QoS tat isnt for all white women...thats obviously thier choice....but the ones who wear them are the true QoS a nd they will wear thier badge of honor for life with no shame for thier strong love for men of color. Robin certainly feels that she has earned the distinction of being a TRUE QoS and wears her tattoo proudly.

Thank you....Very well said......and so very true. When a white woman/wife get a permanent QoS tattoo she is expressing and displaying her true devotion to black men and she is proud to show it. To her...being a true QoS is an honor that she has earned from her many beautiful experiences being with black men and giving thier bodys to black men for them to totally enjoy.View attachment 2258706 Maybe a permanent QoS tat isnt for all white women...thats obviously thier choice....but the ones who wear them are the true QoS a nd they will wear thier badge of honor for life with no shame for thier strong love for men of color. Robin certainly feels that she has earned the distinction of being a TRUE QoS and wears her tattoo proudly.
Nice pussy with a QOS tat , I’d like some of that pussy!

Had a fabulous time at rocking the north pole with my Big Fat Jolly Black Cock and making Mrs Santa Claus @Casspurr soak all of her cookies and spice all weekend long. Santa @bigblackbull76 left a whole lot of gifts for Mrs Santa Claus and we may have a gift we will share with everyone 9months from now too. Got alot of pics and this is not even a 1/4th of them but it'll be some time before we can upload them all so expect a drip through-out the month. Be patient and enjoy.

IMG_1407.jpgIMG_1415.jpgIMG_1425.jpgIMG_1442.jpgIMG_1445.jpgC-X-1.jpg

Had a fabulous time at rocking the north pole with my Big Fat Jolly Black Cock and making Mrs Santa Claus @Casspurr soak all of her cookies and spice all weekend long. Santa @bigblackbull76 left a whole lot of gifts for Mrs Santa Claus and we may have a gift we will share with everyone 9months from now too. Got alot of pics and this is not even a 1/4th of them but it'll be some time before we can upload them all so expect a drip through-out the month. Be patient and enjoy.
View attachment 2261547View attachment 2261550View attachment 2261551View attachment 2261553View attachment 2261554View attachment 2261570
9 months ? Wow that's awesome!!!

View attachment 2261547View attachment 2261550View attachment 2261551View attachment 2261553View attachment 2261554View attachment 2261570
OMG totally awesome

Back