* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Had a fabulous time at rocking the north pole with my Big Fat Jolly Black Cock and making Mrs Santa Claus @Casspurr soak all of her cookies and spice all weekend long. Santa @bigblackbull76 left a whole lot of gifts for Mrs Santa Claus and we may have a gift we will share with everyone 9months from now too. Got alot of pics and this is not even a 1/4th of them but it'll be some time before we can upload them all so expect a drip through-out the month. Be patient and enjoy.

View attachment 2261547View attachment 2261550View attachment 2261551View attachment 2261553View attachment 2261554View attachment 2261570
Casspurrs Christmas wish List;
Dear Santa
I’ve been a very good QoS this year all the while being oh so bad. All I want for Christmas is this:

1. The bigblackbull76
2. The bigblackbull76 in my bed
3. The bigblackbul76 candy cane
4. The bigblackbull76 eating my cookie

Your girl - Cass

6CD45E78-F896-41B4-BC46-16757BADED97.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another awesome one - my cum sluts gotta have this one 'BLACK OWNED':

Is that a wedding ring on her finger too? Hubby better have a cock cage on him he can only take off after the Master Bull has filled up his slave's cum sponge.

I would much rather.relace that wedding ring...with
My own.
Worn piercings...ring slave ring...heavy ...permanent. cannot be removed. Makes the woman. Girl slutty slave...whore wear through clit.not merely the hood. Or labial hoops...plus literal close to clitheros.in hood

Had a fabulous time at rocking the north pole with my Big Fat Jolly Black Cock and making Mrs Santa Claus @Casspurr soak all of her cookies and spice all weekend long. Santa @bigblackbull76 left a whole lot of gifts for Mrs Santa Claus and we may have a gift we will share with everyone 9months from now too. Got alot of pics and this is not even a 1/4th of them but it'll be some time before we can upload them all so expect a drip through-out the month. Be patient and enjoy.

Casspurrs Christmas wish List;
Dear Santa
I’ve been a very good QoS this year all the while being oh so bad. All I want for Christmas is this:
1. The bigblackbull76
2. The bigblackbull76 in my bed
3. The bigblackbul76 candy cane
4. The bigblackbull76 eating my cookie

Your girl - Cass

View attachment 2270951

lol - oh Miss True & Loyal :qos: @Casspurr,

I wrote a letter to my good Ol Cuck friend Saint Nick on your behalf and look what he sent back:

6a43cf9b46252d96b22bbdd068d39b6d.jpg

So it looks like there will be a very happy little cum :qos: slut girl come this Xmas ...:lips::lips::lips::lips::threesome:

Part two of the long December Black Bull wiki-leak dump from the North Pole artic file hack with Mrs Santa.

Enjoy everyone;

IMG_1410.jpgIMG_1411.jpgIMG_1449.jpgIMG_1457.jpgIMG_1417.jpgIMG_1423.jpgIMG_1443.jpgIMG_1446.jpgIMG_1478.JPG

Last year 2017 I (male) went with three lady friends to a BBC Lounge party. They had a set of velvet ropes that they did not let husbands, boy friends by. When the ladies found out they decided to leave. When we left there were about thirty BBCs there and eight white ladies. As we left they asked why. One of my friends explained that her / their fantasy was not fucking a BBC but to be watched / heard fucking a BBC.

lol - oh Miss True & Loyal :qos: @Casspurr,

I wrote a letter to my good Ol Cuck friend Saint Nick on your behalf and look what he sent back:

View attachment 2291556

So it looks like there will be a very happy little cum :qos: slut girl come this Xmas ...:lips::lips::lips::lips::threesome:

Part two of the long December Black Bull wiki-leak dump from the North Pole artic file hack with Mrs Santa.

Enjoy everyone;

View attachment 2291560View attachment 2291561View attachment 2291563View attachment 2291564View attachment 2291565View attachment 2291566View attachment 2291567View attachment 2291568View attachment 2291569
That is one of the most adorable replies EVER!! Thank you “Santa” xoxoxo

View attachment 2261547View attachment 2261550View attachment 2261551View attachment 2261553View attachment 2261554View attachment 2261570

SUPER HOT and SEXY!!! My wife went and did the same thing yesterday for me!!!!!

Back