* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Thanks for checking out my instagram page. Everyone google realqueenofspade...
You got it. I'm sure you enjoying this page on here too. I'm showing my love and making all the hot white sluts with a QoS tat a celebrity. Keep postin them pics of the QoS chics for the world to recognize and admire. Time everyone start getting with the program.
10514023_736245689770102_2026119937_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Ann - thats a fascinating story. Did you get the lady's phone number. Call her and tell her to take a pic of it and post it on here as there are thousands of people who would love to see it.
I wont be seeing her again till the next big family event (it was a Christening). I did consider asking to take a pic but thought it might sound a bit weird. And if I then told her about this site that would open a massive can of worms in the family! What I should have done is got hubby to take a pic of me with her in the background (as its on her back you wouldnt see her face).
Its fascinating though as I do look out for them all the time now, especially as its Summer or when we're abroad and more flesh is on show and I do see a lot of subtle tattoos with what look like QoS or other BBC related themes.

that is like a great place as its not covered up and others can see it easily, good job
Thanx chris john. I have found though I have become less concerned about people seeing it as time has gone on. When I first had it done I was self conscious that everyone could see and know what it is, used to try and hide it more, now I show it as often as I can.
Still glad I had it somewhere that I can decide when to show it though!

Thanx chris john. I have found though I have become less concerned about people seeing it as time has gone on. When I first had it done I was self conscious that everyone could see and know what it is, used to try and hide it more, now I show it as often as I can.
Still glad I had it somewhere that I can decide when to show it though!

sure, i do have a question, how many people actually know what it means. i have showed these to some women and none of them know what it is.

sure, i do have a question, how many people actually know what it means. i have showed these to some women and none of them know what it is.
Youre right its not widespread but also I think it depends where you live. I live in a big multicultural city in the UK and the black guys who first saw it didnt really know what it meant. Then I told them to google it and they were jumping all over the place with excitement, since then the word has spread and a lot more people know it around here. But youre right, the word needs to spread even more!

Youre right its not widespread but also I think it depends where you live. I live in a big multicultural city in the UK and the black guys who first saw it didnt really know what it meant. Then I told them to google it and they were jumping all over the place with excitement, since then the word has spread and a lot more people know it around here. But youre right, the word needs to spread even more!

thought so, its nice though that some do and I am sure will grow with popularity over time

Everyone checkout sidabeclothing.weebly.com also google realqueenofspade to view the instagram page..
My friend, be careful to ensure you stay within the rules of this site (blacktowhite.net). It specifically prohibits adverstising and promotions to other sites. I got hit with a warning and I'm passing along the message.

Appreciate it
No prob. Just want to make sure we both don't get banned. Now that I know better I'll do better going forward not to post anything that causes a violation.

I just want to show love to the ladies who -live the life they love and love the life they live -so much they make it known with a permanent brand tat:
b1e4ee01b9119303f3579d35ec9cab9a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back