* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Another good ass job (figuratively, and literally).
900x900px-LL-e09b53e4_queen-of-spades-tattoo-05.jpeg
SEXY

Was at a party last week and saw a tattoo about this that I had not heard of before. A large sexy lady had a black Queen chess piece on the top of her back, partially hidden by her long hair. We got chatting she didnt want to say too much till I showed her my QoS and she opened up saying it was for similar reasons. Her boyfriend was black and she had done it for him. I had not heard of a Queen chess piece before representing a 'black Queen'.

Was at a party last week and saw a tattoo about this that I had not heard of before. A large sexy lady had a black Queen chess piece on the top of her back, partially hidden by her long hair. We got chatting she didnt want to say too much till I showed her my QoS and she opened up saying it was for similar reasons. Her boyfriend was black and she had done it for him. I had not heard of a Queen chess piece before representing a 'black Queen'.
Hey Ann - thats a fascinating story. Did you get the lady's phone number. Call her and tell her to take a pic of it and post it on here as there are thousands of people who would love to see it.

Back