* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Mama went to BBC world, and got the T-shirt too.
1_1280-jpg.361636

Where is the best spot for a temporary QoS tattoo, for best picture exposure? My wife has a BBC playdate today, Happy 4th of July to us, and I want her to wear one of the 6 temp tattoos we just received last week.
I was thinking on her ass cheek, as she loves doggie style fucking, and that would really give best shots for pictures.. but wanted to open it up for suggestions..

Last edited:
Where is the best spot for a temporary QoS tattoo, for best picture exposure? My wife has a BBC playdate today, Happy 4th of July to us, and I want her to wear one of the 6 temp tattoos we just received last week.
I was thinking on her ass cheek, as she loves doggie style fucking, and that would really give best shots for pictures.. but wanted to open it up for suggestions..
I had my temp ones above bum and pussy, they worked well. Ximage.jpgimage.jpg

I had my temp ones above bum and pussy, they worked well. XView attachment 413038View attachment 413039

Thanks Ann.. I'll show and suggest options to my wife and see what she wants to go with. I was hoping her "Black Cock Only" panties would have arrived by today too, but no luck. Either way it should be a fun afternoon, as long as her date doesn't cancel.

Thanks Ann.. I'll show and suggest options to my wife and see what she wants to go with. I was hoping her "Black Cock Only" panties would have arrived by today too, but no luck. Either way it should be a fun afternoon, as long as her date doesn't cancel.
The QoS temp tatts and real ones are great conversation starters with black guys and swinging couples, im sure she will have lots of fun! Please let us know how she gets on X

Back