* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Does this make me a black cock queen?View attachment 759004
@Marriedwife4bbc - whats up there sexxxy? I love the new tat and its a good start on the road to becoming a :qos::lips:. However as someone else mentioned you need to abide by the rules of a QoS and you'r still missing the filled in black and a Q inside it to let everyone truly know who you belong too :threesome:

These are some good examples of BBC QoS Tats

tumblr_n4cggw4sn71rxubeko1_500-jpg.383913

View media item 29077
Oh and here are the 10 COMMANDMENTS for all the QoS's to review again in case anyone has forgotten them:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/the-ten-commandments-of-a-queen-of-spade.146/
full

Oh and big shout-out and much love to another true and living :qos:@Harmoni Kalifornia.
Thx for all the love you've shown a Bull babe :lips:
A-temp-QoS10.jpg

Yeah! Fake tattoos!!
@Marriedwife4bbc; Relax hun, post was nothing to disparage you. I liked your tat also and stated as such. Its also nice of the ladies to wear Temporary :qos: tats which they love to show off out in public for their love of sex with Blackmen.

The Q in the Spade makes a pronounced statement that everyone immediately identifies. A simple spade outline is not explicit and clear enough for someone to decipher what it means was the only point I was making if I wasn't clear enough.

No offense meant so please don't take it that way. I do like your REAL spade tat also babe. :bigsmile::lips:

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 4.44.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 4.40.15 PM.png
A-temp-QoS1.jpg
A-temp-QoS2.jpg

A-temp-QoS3.jpg

Back