* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

@Dsoul; That's one fine QoS ass. Real hot shot and keep the Real pics coming. :qos::blackheart::bigsmile: .

I had a good time last night with one of my ol' time cuck friend's GF Kandy Kane and we had a Xmas party with just her and me. He brought her a nice Naughty Miss's Santa lingerie piece for her to wear for me too. Dam I love the Xmas spirit this QoS gets into.

Got a ton of pics and video which the cuck told me to take for him and to share with him as well as post but gonna take me a while to get it all uploaded. Saying I'm a busy man is an understatement at this point in time. But for the meantime all enjoy:

Now to pic up where I left off at - here are some more hot pics and videos from the Xmas party I had with Miss KandyKane. ENJOY;

I still can't get over the detail of these. Only thing I can't figure out is the girls' focus of attention. If it were me, I wouldn't be paying any attention to the footstool. Not with bbb76's magnificent cock right there within reach!

I'm certainly not criticizing. Please continue showing us your wonderful creations!

I got further instructions from @bigblackbull76 to improve the lounge scene....see for yourself. Hope you like it, 3ds by me, feedback always welcome.
View attachment 732079 View attachment 732080 View attachment 732081 View attachment 732082 View attachment 732083
I still can't get over the detail of these. Only thing I can't figure out is the girls' focus of attention. If it were me, I wouldn't be paying any attention to the footstool. Not with bbb76's magnificent cock right there within reach!

I'm certainly not criticizing. Please continue showing us your wonderful creations!
@franzzzzCH - amazing graphic portrait and you get two thumbs up from the Bull. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the rest of your amazing BlackBull and his QoS sluts renditions to come.

@sweetginny - makes a great point, what are the chics staring at? Their attention would normally be all on me :blackgreedy::blackgrimace::blackheart::qos:

Now Parts 3 & 4 to Miss KandyKane (Santa's little Naughty ass helper):
View media item 32626
View media item 32645

@franzzzzCH - amazing graphic portrait and you get two thumbs up from the Bull. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the rest of your amazing BlackBull and his QoS sluts renditions to come.

@sweetginny - makes a great point, what are the chics staring at? Their attention would normally be all on me :blackgreedy::blackgrimace::blackheart::qos:

View media item 32626
View media item 32645
Awesome just awesome how she begs for it

View media item 32626
View media item 32645
Nice treat for us white boys to watch and only dream about ever having:(

Thank you all for your kind comments....I am off to my Christmas vacations soon, so here are likely my last pictures for some day....a special dance for the Black Bull at his private lounge....
Enjoy and a Merry Christmas....Franz
View attachment 732982 View attachment 732983
@franzzzzCH - hot ******* once again my man and keep up the great 3D art work, its magnificent.

And speaking of magnificent check out the magnificent job my :qos: cuckoldress did here sucking the BigBlack'Santa'Bull's cock for Xmas Eve:

View media item 32938View media item 32939
Merry Xmas to everyone from the QoS VIP Lounge Head bull in Charge and to all a Great night - Ho Ho Ho!
View media item 5156View media item 132

Here's one QoS :qos:I see who has been very Nice and Naughty on here. Ho, Ho, Ho - Santa Bull says whats up there and Merry Xmas @Ann4BBC. Santa Bull got a special present he'll be delivering to you this Xmas for sure babe;

full

full

full

ref: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/ann4bbcs-pics.105/
:qos::lips::blackheart:
~BBB76

Back