* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Good for you cuck !!!
For you too given you can't verify that you're a married woman or just a woman or a BBC or a couple. Hello kettle ...meet pot

Message from the BigBlackBull76 Head Bull in Charge and management!

LISTEN UP to the white bois and cucks:

A-temp-QoS3.jpg

Keep your chatter down on this thread unless its in response and giving praise to the QoSs or posting some hot pics with QoS tats on your hotwifes and GFs. Im seeing too much nonsense drivel and disparaging remarks from you boi's on here toward the Queens and I'm not having that. You will be thrown out the club after receiving an ass whupping if you can't behave.

Now Your Bull has spoken to you and you better only respond with a Yes Sir and a bow as you step backwards and out of my sight. Fade into the back of the club and be on stand-by to serve and remember you NEVER speak directly to the Bull and only when spoken to do you respond and don't disrespect my Queens.

Just to show that I'm not playing @mj8405 has been banned (placed a moderator ban on his nick for replying) from the club for a week so you wont see him on here for a while.

Now everyone please go back and enjoy the club.

A-temp-QoS4.png

A-temp-QoS5.jpg

Keep your chatter down on this thread unless its in response and giving praise to the QoSs or posting some hot pics with QoS tats on your hotwifes and GFs. Im seeing too much nonsense drivel and disparaging remarks from you boi's on here toward the Queens and I'm not having that. You will be thrown out the club after receiving an ass whupping if you can't behave.

Now Your Bull has spoken to you and you better only respond with a Yes Sir and a bow as you step backwards and out of my sight. Fade into the back of the club and be on stand-by to serve and remember you NEVER speak directly to the Bull and only when spoken to do you respond and don't disrespect my Queens.

Just to show that I'm not playing @mj8405 has been banned from the club for a week so you wont see him on here for a while.

Thanks Bebe...........Job Well Done.......Enough Said Bebe!!!!

TO EVERYONE IN THE CLUB IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE NEW QOS Q&A FOR DECEMBER ALREADY YOU RISK YOUR MEMBERSHIP BEING REVOKED. GET OVER AND READ IT NOW!

This month the Club Head Bull in Charge BBB76 sat down with our very own @beenblackened to do an interview to tell some of her amazing real life tales as a Queen of Spade with tons of hot action pictures of her many involvements with Black Studs. Here is an excerpt from the Q&A session:

a-qos-frame-jpg.721876

Tales from the QoS VIP Lounge - December 2015

BBB76: Did your first experience with a Black man live up to your expectations?

BEENBLACKENED: It was amazing! It was like having my cherry popped all over again! The white guys I had been with before that were all at least 3" shorter and thinner.

a-temp-qos6-jpg.722539

BBB76: Why did you begin the lifestyle of having sex with Black men?

BEENBLACKENED: Well my first was a co-worker who kept hitting on me and asking me out to lunch. Then one day he asked me and I said yes. So after a few lunch dates and getting to know one another better we went to his place instead for lunch. I knew what was going to happen and yes I wanted it to! Like I said in the previous question it was amazing :D. After that I was hooked and that started my years of cheating on my husband with BBC till my hubby got on board with the lifestyle!

BBB76: Were you always attracted to Black men or did it develop later, and what were the things that made them attractive to you?

BEENBLACKENED: I grew up in a time it wasn't good at all to be scene with opposite color and my family was strict. I went to a high school that the majority of students were black. So I had quite a few friends in school that were black but my parents didn't know. I was attracted to a few of them back then but never gave in to my desires other than making out now and then at a football game or party. What a mistake that was! I could have been enjoy black cock much earlier like a few of my girlfriends at the time.

The color contrast is a huge turn on to me seeing my white skin and his dark skin mixed together nothing like it. Of course the size both length and width and last but not least is the way they can fuck!

a-temp-qos3-jpg.722546

a-temp-qos5-jpg.722541

BBB76: How do you let potential Black men know you are available?

BEENBLACKENED: Mainly the way I act when around them being very friendly and showing them that I'm available. My QOS jewelry and the way I dress and when I'm on the dance floor I love to tease them ;)

a-temp-qos9-jpg.722543

You can read the rest of her hot tales here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles/

Just to show that I'm not playing @mj8405 has been banned (placed a moderator ban on his nick for replying) from the club for a week so you wont see him on here for a while.

Yes Sir, well said Sir.

Also if us white boys misbehave we need to find a mistress to whip our ass and post the results here if we can't visit you in your office for the cane Sir.

Love this thread some great pics,thanks. Ive got some QOS jewellery and temporary tattoos, I can't wait to get my girl dressed up and ready for her next BBC sessions. I know she's in gear to get her filling.

Hot ass with a fitting 'Queen of Spades'.

@Dsoul; That's one fine QoS ass. Real hot shot and keep the Real pics coming. :qos::blackheart::bigsmile: .

I had a good time last night with one of my ol' time cuck friend's GF Kandy Kane and we had a Xmas party with just her and me. He brought her a nice Naughty Miss's Santa lingerie piece for her to wear for me too. Dam I love the Xmas spirit this QoS gets into.

Got a ton of pics and video which the cuck told me to take for him and to share with him as well as post but gonna take me a while to get it all uploaded. Saying I'm a busy man is an understatement at this point in time. But for the meantime all enjoy:

IMG_1396.JPG IMG_1397.JPG IMG_1405.JPG IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1410.JPG

Back