* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Thank you! The point of the open spade was to put a temporary queen BBC temporary in the middle when out looking for a bull. This type of lifestyle is not accepted in my small community.
@Marriedwife4bbc, That works too and a good idea. Party on and Party hard sweety. :blackgreedy::blackheart:

There are definitely different ways to display the QoS :qos:symbol such as this one here also:

A-temp-QoS9.jpg

I had to finally dump some photos and videos off my phone as its gotten real slow and filled up. A few more pics and video clips released from my vault I taken with the hotgf :qos:cuckoldress Kandy-Kane.

Ive got a ton of video and no time to clip it all down so this was all I had time to do for now. Be VERY happy with what I posted here as its not worth the squeeze for the juice on my part to trim all the clips down. I need to be getting some monetary incentive to motivate me to that end. :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

Lol - perfect attire for a Friday night at the QoS VIP Lounge and you would get all the attention you were looking for from the Black Bulls babe. :threesome:

The fundamental questions of life are not difficult...

Ask yourself, WHO AM I? WHAT IS REALITY? DO I EXIST?

Answers: Just a BBC slut, BBCs give the best kind of sex and orgasms, yes only for serving my black kings that they may use me as they please and breed strong black babies

The fundamental questions of life are not difficult...

Ask yourself, WHO AM I? WHAT IS REALITY? DO I EXIST?

Answers: Just a BBC slut, BBCs give the best kind of sex and orgasms, yes only for serving my black kings that they may use me as they please and breed strong black babies
lol great answers to life's ultimate questions there @Marty3791.

We are dropped down on this planet without an instruction manual on what we are supposed to do left for all of us to figure it out on how to survive and reproduce. But I think you summed it up in some real poignant short words there. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy:

A-temp-QoS10.jpg

lol great answers to life's ultimate questions there @Marty3791.

We are dropped down on this planet without an instruction manual on what we are supposed to do left for all of us to figure it out on how to survive and reproduce. But I think you summed it up in some real poignant short words there. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy:

Totally agree with this!

Thanks for the like. There are more things in heaven and earth, Fellatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy...:)

Back