* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

I like these two - the Master is Royal and his cum slave is Loyal.

I have come to the conclusion that death is better by far-than life without learning to submit. I am-you could say-have been-a challenge. But like Karen Carpenter sang-I learned to bend. Hello. Please pardon any intrusion Black Master. I have read much of your work-and you are quite educated sir in the art of communication i.e. illistrations-teaching-writing. I have a ways to go-about training with cuckolding and such.

I have come to the conclusion that death is better by far-than life without learning to submit. I am-you could say-have been-a challenge. But like Karen Carpenter sang-I learned to bend. Hello. Please pardon any intrusion Black Master. I have read much of your work-and you are quite educated sir in the art of communication i.e. illistrations-teaching-writing. I have a ways to go-about training with cuckolding and such.
I like these two - the Master is Royal and his cum slave is Loyal.

Well honestly-I am as loyal-as they cum. In my mouth.. In my pussy.. Beautiful pictures. Stunning,

A different spin to it:

images
Beautiful. They are all- Like flowers- You have to pick them all. Yet they are each their own individual girl.

What you wishing for - go forth and conquer my young Black Bull. Hit me with a private msg. I might be able to help you out with that. There are 2 I've convinced to get the QoS tatts and I'll take pictures of them getting it done.
Thank you for everything Master Black Bull. You are exquisite. You are. just real cool Thank you. Prudence:blackheart:
That is me. Thanks for posting.
--You ---are --creme- de l-a creme. Well done. --Thanks-for your love toward our black men.

Such hot prose!

My responses-sound and look-like i am being one big smart ass as i see them now-but please forgive me because that is not at all what i mean. Remember the song "Knights in White Satin"-Beauty I'd always missed-with these eyes before..You ladies are more breathtaking than you know-with the New Worlds Black Kings-. You-you will get I am sure- to know me I really do hope. I am misunderstood-Most often than not-and judged pretty much immediately-been part of my life. Didn't realize-of course have now for awhile. I know People think-I have judged them too. Yet to have someone not let go of your hand-but in complete affirmation put yours into a black man's-is a very special-and pretty neat feeling..Isn't it?When-there is no-pardon to all of my Black Master's-Prudence loves you-the expression "Bull" *******. See-Only our Black Bull's-and maybe those with true sight-truly can really see-the bullshit. While I was in a "I can't handle the truth" lifestyle here-I was hearing it-from over there. From the mouths of men-going through times-seemed closer- to my own husbands. Man I could sympathize with them.. But.. Why not .. My own husband? Anyhoo-I think you ladies are amazing-My Black Masters will take very good care of you while your "Hubby" cuckolds play the horse that "Steady's the others in the turns"-. The fulcrum..The line between the lies and The Truth.
Love how you use words.

Back