* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Under my dolphin I have an ex bf nickname ROXY, he made a joke about how I use to sound when he fucked me from behind, 'squeaking' sounded like a dolphin he used to say. So I had his name and a dolphin tattooed on me. X
I looked at my last comment-and realized I had better be alot more careful on how I come out and say things. I am high wired-aunatural-so I communicate a bit off key-but give me time-I will do it more carefully. So forgive DSoul-Master Shango-Or any of these beautiful woman. Make ANY man-very very proud.

Last edited:
As a painting-that would be "The Lady and the Rose Bud"

Dam well those were some awesome pics and video clips there from two real hardcore :qos:s. I love to see that @sexylilbbcwhore and @Harmoni Kalifornia :lips::lips:

Dam you also got some real awesome and seXXXy pics there in your media collection Harmoni. I recommend everyone check out her media collection and hit the 'like' button on all the hot Black To White sex photos she got posted:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/harmoni-kalifornia.46131/

full

And this is definitely one of my favorites from Harmoni. :blackgreedy:
View attachment 1327669

My responses-sound and look-like i am being one big smart ass as i see them now-but please forgive me because that is not at all what i mean. Remember the song "Knights in White Satin"-Beauty I'd always missed-with these eyes before..You ladies are more breathtaking than you know-with the New Worlds Black Kings-. You-you will get I am sure- to know me I really do hope. I am misunderstood-Most often than not-and judged pretty much immediately-been part of my life. Didn't realize-of course have now for awhile. I know People think-I have judged them too. Yet to have someone not let go of your hand-but in complete affirmation put yours into a black man's-is a very special-and pretty neat feeling..Isn't it?When-there is no-pardon to all of my Black Master's-Prudence loves you-the expression "Bull" *******. See-Only our Black Bull's-and maybe those with true sight-truly can really see-the bullshit. While I was in a "I can't handle the truth" lifestyle here-I was hearing it-from over there. From the mouths of men-going through times-seemed closer- to my own husbands. Man I could sympathize with them.. But.. Why not .. My own husband? Anyhoo-I think you ladies are amazing-My Black Masters will take very good care of you while your "Hubby" cuckolds play the horse that "Steady's the others in the turns"-. The fulcrum..The line between the lies and The Truth.

Back