* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Cock cages are fun. However, I saw a movie once where the cuck was locked in a small private jail cell and could do nothing but watch as 3 Bulls ravaged his wife. They started to get a little rough and she begged her husband for help. He wasn't able to do anything and the bulls laughed and just got even rougher. I am sure it was all just acting but I found that whole scene extremely hot!!!!

Cock cages are fun. However, I saw a movie once where the cuck was locked in a small private jail cell and could do nothing but watch as 3 Bulls ravaged his wife. They started to get a little rough and she begged her husband for help. He wasn't able to do anything and the bulls laughed and just got even rougher. I am sure it was all just acting but I found that whole scene extremely hot!!!!
please share that link..

My wife has seriously expressed getting one done but she wants it to be discreet. Either her ass or above her pussy area are options
Do it above the left or right above the lips and below the bikini line. This way she'll see the tat go up and down with every one of the MAN's thrust. That's where mine is and I love seeing it when I'm being done.

Looking real garota gostosa there @Hotwife Brazil :blackheart: the :qos: pics :lips::lips::lips::lips:

And we have another hot and sexy :qos: member on BtW here joining the club. Please everyone allow me to introduce @goose_ . Please give her a warm welcome to the club. :blackgreedy::sex:

full

full

See more of her profile over at:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/users/goose_.52090/albums

Back