The only way small white dicks should cum?

5f3fca33-ae78-46c2-8a78-15db91dc2068.gif
Decent load

Lol, she really knows how to handle a cuck ;)

I agree completely about cumming flaccid, I didn't know it was possible until I was ****** to "jerk against the clock".
FYI, Oh yes it is possible to cum while flaccid as I can personally relate I've been 💯 totally limp for 25yrs now I rub off to orgasim as being limp and micro penis size. it's very difficult to actually jack off
I am unable to ejaculate with any type of ******* (shoot) due to being limp (impotent) I dribble watery string like liquid I do get orgasim feelings but nothing like in my earlier years when I was able to actually ejaculate

Attachments

• 20210111_084142.jpg
    20210111_084142.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
My wife uses her vibrator on my caged dicklet to give me a ruined orgasm. I haven't had a proper orgasm in over two years and I doubt I will ever have another one. She says that since my little dicklet doesn't give any pleasure it shouldn't receive any in return.

When she first started denying me orgasms, releases would be every two weeks. However, over the last two years the interval has grown to three months between releases.

My wife uses her vibrator on my caged dicklet to give me a ruined orgasm. I haven't had a proper orgasm in over two years and I doubt I will ever have another one. She says that since my little dicklet doesn't give any pleasure it shouldn't receive any in return.

When she first started denying me orgasms, releases would be every two weeks. However, over the last two years the interval has grown to three months between releases.
No good for you health wise

I love the queen of spades chain on his chastity cage! It shows he isn't just locked away, he is owned by a big black cock that fucks his wife. Fucks him too if he is very lucky, I know i'd rather feel the heat of a black cock in my ass than a machine for sure. The more you look the better it gets. Looks like there is a urethral sounding rod attached to the cage, which looks permanent, and it's even further attached by a perianal piercing. He's all shaved and hairless like a baby to match his shriveled and ruined dick. That's about as broken as i've seen a white bitch. I'd love to see his wife and bull dominating him.

Last edited:
Back