The Most Emasculating Part

Long story short: I have been into the cuckold fantasy for several years. It took an incredibly long time for me to finally come clean to my current girlfriend, and then from there it took nearly an entire year of explaining, having patience and understanding until finally, we arranged a meeting with an experienced black man. Looking back on her first experience and I needed to get that off my chest!

We both were so incredibly nervous (I think that I may have even been more nervous than here lol) the night of. But he did a great job of taking control of the situation and relaxing her.

Looking back at the experience, though, I must say that the most emasculate part of it all wasn’t her seeing her first real life BBC. It wasn’t him telling me basically to shut the fuck up and just watch when I started talking out of my ass. It was him, completely unwarranted, going down on her and eating her out.

She has only ever let me put my face down there a handful of times and has only allowed me to try eating her out twice ever in our relationship. Two times. Ever. And she wasn’t necessarily a fan, but convinced me she just wasn’t a fan of being eaten out overall. We had told the bull that prior to the meeting and he was more than aware that eating her out was off limits. But suddenly, at the start of things, she directed his head down there and he started eating her out.

In all my life, I have never ever heard the noises he made her make with only his tongue. It caught me completely off guard, but there was no stopping it. She was in complete nirvana just from him giving her oral sex. This went on for what seemed like 30 legitimate minutes (probably was half of that). But above all, that was the most emasculating part of our first experience. Even more than him first sliding inside of her. Even more than him fucking her from behind with me underneath and her sucking me. It was her allowing a complete stranger to do something she never lets me do. Something she previously said was off limits.

Looking back on her first experience and I needed to get that off my chest!

Wow. i know that some Women are self-conscious when it comes to a guy eating them out because they are worried about their flavor. But i haven't heard of a Woman yet who doesn't enjoy it when it's being done. i wonder. Anyway, i don't really know why the fact of another man eating your Woman would even be considered "emasculating". Maybe that's not the right word, is it? But thanks for sharing your story/experience. ;)

Back