The Modern White Boy

a good sissy learns early on that there is no such thing as too much lube...
no doubt that that is a good sissy that learnt already how to be just a bitch for the black daddy , no matter how big is daddy's cock. daddy knows that with the right lube, no sissy's ass is too tight and his cock will fit always, no matter how the sissy will whine or scream.

View attachment 2977761

The modern whiteboi hangs limp in the presence of her Black Kings. Her limpness
a sign of humbleness and respect for the superiority of the Real Man's hard and
erect cock.
yes at the presence of the black king, the white boy must understand that only her ass is important looking at the superior real man cock, the sissy whiteboi should feel only in her pussy ass the lust for craving the superior cock to fuck her

View attachment 2940580

Ahh, the early days...when you hadn't quite got the make up right, and had very few clothes other
than your wife's. You remember them fondly, playing with your best friend, talking about how
girly you both felt, but it was ok, and giggling about those big athletic black men on the football
team. hehe. Look at you now...All grown up with an internet site and everything...

View attachment 2940582
yes the moment him beed you is the best moment to feel how much his bbc made of you his woman

yes at the presence of the black king, the white boy must understand that only her ass is important looking at the superior real man cock, the sissy whiteboi should feel only in her pussy ass the lust for craving the superior cock to fuck her
I feel this way when I am in the presence of the black master who has seeded me and continue to feel humbled in front of him.

Monday’s whiteboi is fair of face
View attachment 2908379

Tuesday’s whiteboi is full of grace
View attachment 2908381

Wednesday’s whiteboi is pure like snow
View attachment 2908382

Thursday’s whiteboi has far to go
View attachment 2908383

Friday’s whiteboi is loving and giving
View attachment 2908385

Saturday’s whiteboi works hard for his living
View attachment 2908389