The Modern White Boy

So true about the peace. BBC takes a boi from the frustration of wanting pussy we can't satisfy to wanting to be a pussy and discovering true freedom and fulfillment in kneeling to serve the Black Man's superior pleasure. No more anxiety over if my boi-dick is good enough for her, knowing my shallow twitching has rarely (ever?) made a woman cum, can I even stay hard long enough to get her there, trying so hard to last at least 2 min, anxious that she's feeling more frustration than pleasure, pretty sure she's faking it like I know others have, nervous that she must be comparing me to other dicks she's had (maybe even the scary Black Cocks I'm always worried about?), yet trying so hard not to picture Black Cock cumming in my place 'cause for some strange reason that makes me squirt immediately (it's crazy how badly I want to slosh around in His thick Black Seed after He's wrecked this pussy for me and exposed me as the cuck-boi I fear I am) ...
Black Cock just transforms a whiteboi's tangle of insecure, self-directed negativity into thrilling purpose and amazing pleasure submitting to His power.
so true!!!!

Back