The life of a bi....

Am I dreaming to high???

• Total voters
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I dream of serving 3 big bull dick dominant aggressive tops who will take FULL control and wants to use a submissive bottom. I'm hosting at my house when you get here hot, wet hole and a thick bubble ass and wet mouth for you to abuse. I want you to stuff my ass with your dick until you are balls deep. I'm a hungry dick sucker who loves to suck on, slurp on, slob on, and swallow big dicks. Fuck my mouth then fuck me ass. I want dominant powerful man who know how train me and ******* me into submission... Until the each relieve themselves them I sit and watch stretch open wifey. A man and his dreams. (3 of those pics are me can you tell which ones? *hint I can take 11.5" easy)

Last edited:
Hi my honey This real my pic , Don’t send to any other , juts for you only and you friends like interest want suck me , I want big chock any eropa and black chock and money for my live and my debt , I want you if interest suck me hole with gang sex and party sex more chock, And I want earn like as your girlfriend and after party gangsex give my money

My photo when I was 35 year old,and 36 year old my hole never suck big chock and more chock just my honey only small chock

and three photo
My now photo nude want big chock and more chock and money , I interesting 50 year old over
like eropa, black chock only not asia.

and if you like want see my peace must serious and met me

Back