The Lawn Man Finally Fucked Me

QOS7580

Couple
Real Person
From
MS, US
My Cucky husband finally got up the nerve to ask our lawn guy to come inside and fuck me before he did his lawn work! As you can see, he said yes!! Now, he’s got our house on his schedule every other Tuesday to come fuck me! Tuesday is my day off and the hubby will be at work! No more watching for Cucky! He’ll only see what I decide to send him while he’s working!! He’ll probably cum in his pants knowing the lawn guy is taking care of me and the yard!! 🔥🔥🔥😉😉😉

Attachments

• IMG_7188.MOV
    113.8 MB
  • 54C99DC9-FC0E-455D-B3D0-9DD55BF36C63.jpeg
    54C99DC9-FC0E-455D-B3D0-9DD55BF36C63.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,149
  • 348EE842-43B3-4D75-94CC-6609738EB04D.jpeg
    348EE842-43B3-4D75-94CC-6609738EB04D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 982
  • 8D37DE34-8E12-4666-ACCC-AE6DFFA71A3E.jpeg
    8D37DE34-8E12-4666-ACCC-AE6DFFA71A3E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 819
  • A40591E6-E750-4B0D-920F-00CE382D9A74.jpeg
    A40591E6-E750-4B0D-920F-00CE382D9A74.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 942
My Cucky husband finally got up the nerve to ask our lawn guy to come inside and fuck me before he did his lawn work! As you can see, he said yes!! Now, he’s got our house on his schedule every other Tuesday to come fuck me! Tuesday is my day off and the hubby will be at work! No more watching for Cucky! He’ll only see what I decide to send him while he’s working!! He’ll probably cum in his pants knowing the lawn guy is taking care of me and the yard!! 🔥🔥🔥😉😉😉
Gorgeous THIGHS

I need one

Thank you!! He sure filled my pussy with cum last Saturday!! 💦💦💦

Congratulations...may he flood your xervix with powerful black semen every tuesda
A good landscaper is hard to find especially a hung black one who can keep your pussy properly plowed and mowed! Congratulations on you finding good help. Give hubby his cream pies for seeing that you are maintained as well as the yard! After he dumps his come in you I bet he whistles while he works! He can get more done after he takes a load or two off his mind! This is modern white marriage! If you cannot get the job done yourself hire someone who can handle the task at hand!

A good landscaper is hard to find especially a hung black one who can keep your pussy properly plowed and mowed! Congratulations on you finding good help. Give hubby his cream pies for seeing that you are maintained as well as the yard! After he dumps his come in you I bet he whistles while he works! He can get more done after he takes a load or two off his mind! This is modern white marriage! If you cannot get the job done yourself hire someone who can handle the task at hand!
That is wonderful and exactly how we feel! He plowed my pussy well!❤️😂

ive been teasing mine for for 3 years.. and his "summer help re enforcements.. all from the Dominican.. Its weds for me.. I think i shoild taste the whole crew this summer:):)

Attachments

• 1111xxcrtits202hotwifeclues4crissyscuntjpg (2).jpg
    1111xxcrtits202hotwifeclues4crissyscuntjpg (2).jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,041
ive been teasing mine for for 3 years.. and his "summer help re enforcements.. all from the Dominican.. Its weds for me.. I think i shoild taste the whole crew this summer:):)
You are mighty fine,they will be all over that ass of yours! Time to pamper yourself and indulge in your desires my dear! You only live once,enjoy it!

With
With your hot body those guys should have taken the hint the first time 3 years ago, I would have.

Last edited:
❤️ The mr & mrs sign on the wall 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Back