The last time I was with a couple. 06.17.17

Ronway

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
All three of us had a group text. I met these guys at the gym. I had no idea about this lifestyle before meeting them btw...After we got cool and my nerves were gone, I would just stop over whenever. The last time I was with them, I love love love getting both my balls sucked at the same time. She would hold both my balls at the bottom, slurp and fit them into her mouth. He would sit back and jack off the way I like to jerk myself, really slow and edge after edge, that’s how I can fuck so long. Fucking her my way, her arms spread face all the way down, resting on one side, ass tooted up...Me clenching both her ass cheeks...Leaving my hand prints all over her ass..Bull shittin, and talking to both of them until I could orchestrate all of us having a mutual nut. We Couldn’t cum until it was gonna be really intense, like 20 out of 10 feel me. I’m freaky, no other way to describe. Me and him jerked off respectively, watching her stand waiting for my cum to fall out of her... She was about 5’9 and had these slightly thick thighs...Pretty feet. My favorite color is dark blue...Toes were that color...Me and him came...Watching her...Then she came making her look at all my cum on in big blotches in the floor talking ******* to her. Dirty motivational *******. I was just thinking about my last real experience and thought I’d share. Might not be interesting to everyone. Just great people and great times. Only reason we stopped, or I stopped, is BC they got pregnant, I was like fuck that *******. Kinda wish I hadn’t, but we’re still cool. Guys you can share your first time here if you want. I’m off work today. Time on my hands.

Last edited:
Back