The joy of interracial cuckoldry

I wish it would spread to my wife. I am a total convert and would be just fine with serving her and her black lover(s).

You are so lucky to have a black only wife who lets you get your sex only with other white men. That is really the way it should be. Black men enjoying the pussy of white wifes. White husbands with other white husbands.
You've said it so truthful the way it should be

It is not a matter of a white guy or husband that can not please the woman,making love is not about size or couler...BUT in a trusting realationship it is to please and give your partner the best sex and fun times,and lets be real most white guys cant compare with black guys.I loved it to see her enjoy herself completely in a way i could never please her...it was not making love,IT was pleasure and to be able to give her the satisfaction and pleasure i cant give is the best you can give,and for her to be able to be herself without feeling guilty is the most wonderfull gift you can give
You said it so well

Often many husbands are unaware of how much cuckoldry includes them being in cohoots with their wives. Some still fight the urgency of wanting to become a cuckold as they do fearing whatever harm being a cuckold might bring to them.

View attachment 5513571
What a perfect picture of what role a cuckold couple must accept. What movie is this from? Cuckold are scared of accepting the white beta boi role that will provide the best sexual satisfaction for his Queens. When cuckold accept the beta sexual role a huge emotional relief is taken in resulting in a better sexual satisfying marriage better emotional satisfaction marriage when all realize the natural order of Black Bull dominance.

I’m not a beta at all. But I want my wife to cuck me with a black man so I can become a beta to him and join my wife in worshipping his master cock.

I don’t care if his cock is big or not as long as I get to serve it.

if that means dressing as a sissy and serving drinks. Okay. If that means sucking him, great. If that means accepting his order to serve his friends while he is with my wife, I am at their command.

Just please grant me the honor to clean his cum from her pussy.

I’m not a beta at all. But I want my wife to cuck me with a black man so I can become a beta to him and join my wife in worshipping his master cock.

I don’t care if his cock is big or not as long as I get to serve it.

if that means dressing as a sissy and serving drinks. Okay. If that means sucking him, great. If that means accepting his order to serve his friends while he is with my wife, I am at their command.

Just please grant me the honor to clean his cum from her pussy.

Have you expressed this desire to her? Or have you began working towards finding the right type of man for your wife?

047aa696.jpg

Have you expressed this desire to her? Or have you began working towards finding the right type of man for your wife?

My wife has explicitly stated she is monogamous. I believe she had a troubled past with some sexual activity she regrets and doesn't want to do anything like that now. It would be wrong to try to persuade her now since I had no intention of anything like that when we married. She is the woman I understood her to be when we married.

With our women prefering Black Men and replacing us in the bedroom it seems natural that we white males should come together for support and sexual companionship
My wife’s preferring my young back buddy as her lover has never led to me being replaced in the bedroom, apart from when he’s actually fucking her of course.

At those times I’m totally on the outer and completely absent from her awareness and thoughts, as I ought to be.

When my buddy has done with her and taken a breather, he reaches out for me and draws me into threesoming with them.

With his recovery time being only five to ten minutes my buddy and I get straight into sex with each other and my (now his) wife which she eagerly initiates and encourages, especially as between us men.

A further bonus is that she loves me going sloppy-seconds with her after being fucked brimfull by my buddy, and I in turn love stirring his semen in her.

In that way we three have become kind of mutually indispensable and everybody wins.

Last edited:
With our women prefering Black Men and replacing us in the bedroom it seems natural that we white males should come together for support and sexual companionship
True. I would really like to meet a cuck whose wife could guide my wife into having sex with black men. Then he an I could support and comfort each other while the wives had the sex they need and crave.

Often many husbands are unaware of how much cuckoldry includes them being in cohoots with their wives. Some still fight the urgency of wanting to become a cuckold as they do fearing whatever harm being a cuckold might bring to them.

View attachment 5513571
My wife always tells me
Babe its just sex you know i love ❤️ you
But i need his cock inside me
Remember you brought me into this

For the many of you cucks and whores reading this your relationship will look like this. Your whore wife enjoying as much big black cock as she can while you just admire the black cock in all it's brilliance. Be there with her and share the experience of her orgasms with BBC.View attachment 5515469
Looking at her facial expressions lets me know the difference between small and huge

For the many of you cucks and whores reading this your relationship will look like this. Your whore wife enjoying as much big black cock as she can while you just admire the black cock in all it's brilliance. Be there with her and share the experience of her orgasms with BBC.View attachment 5515469
I am not long enough to fuck my wife's pussy from behind so that I could hit her G-spot. I have often dreamed of her being with a BBC that could do this so I could lick her clit and together he and I could bring her to an amazing orgasm. Once he came in her and I got to eat his cum from inside her, I would get as much from it as she would.

Last edited:
The wave keeps getting larger. More and more white wives are cuckolding us. Tens of thousands of these relationships. Each is unique but all similar. Some of us white husbands think we are alphas, some know they are betas. All wind up cuckolded. Some have sex with their wives, many of us are completely pussy free (since 2008 for me). Some are turned out sissies (since 2015 for me).

Whatever our status, our wives fuck black men. Many are black exclusive (mine). Some of our wives even bear offspring by black men. It's amazing. It's growing. 14 years of no penetration has made me a total convert. What about you?
You need to get laid.

Back