The joy of interracial cuckoldry

More and more white couples are bringing a black bull into their bedroom as the white wife is craving sex that only areal man can give her and the husband is feminized and emasculated There is no jealousy or resentment from sissy hubby Charles about the reality of his marriage and the roles we now play. Charles accepts that he is a submissive effeminate cuckold and that his wife is a whore for BIG BLACK COCKView attachment 5578482View attachment 5578483
love you guys

More and more white couples are bringing a black bull into their bedroom as the white wife is craving sex that only areal man can give her and the husband is feminized and emasculated There is no jealousy or resentment from sissy hubby Charles about the reality of his marriage and the roles we now play. Charles accepts that he is a submissive effeminate cuckold and that his wife is a whore for BIG BLACK COCKView attachment 5578482View attachment 5578483

Long time no see, sissy-boi.

Good to see you and your wife are still living the life.

For the many of you cucks and whores reading this your relationship will look like this. Your whore wife enjoying as much big black cock as she can while you just admire the black cock in all it's brilliance. Be there with her and share the experience of her orgasms with BBC.View attachment 5515469
This post accurately describes my cuckold marriage with my slut wife. I think it also is accurate for very many cuckold marriages.

What a perfect picture of what role a cuckold couple must accept. What movie is this from? Cuckold are scared of accepting the white beta boi role that will provide the best sexual satisfaction for his Queens. When cuckold accept the beta sexual role a huge emotional relief is taken in resulting in a better sexual satisfying marriage better emotional satisfaction marriage when all realize the natural order of Black Bull dominance.
I agree with your comment. I think the reason cuckolds like me are scared to accept the Inferior Beta role that Nature has given to us is that it is not normal in our modern world. It took me many years to recognize that I was an Inferior Beta white cuckold and to accept that it is right and proper for me to support my wife's Right and NEEDs to be fucked by Superior Black Alpha males as Nature intended. Our marriage has been much stronger and happy since I accepted being my wife's cuckold.

My wife always tells me
Babe its just sex you know i love ❤️ you
But i need his cock inside me
Remember you brought me into this
This is exactly the way my wife and I feel when we agreed that she could enjoy being fucked by anyone, anytime and anywhere she desired.

My wife and I have had an open (to bc) relationship since early in our relationship and the anonymous sexlife we've enjoyed has been Incredible. We are the stereotypical young white country couple and no one has a clue that B has handled miles of Black cock. Her cousin knows now only because she's banging black guys behind their families back too.
The "joys" of our lifestyle is that on any random time we can arrange for her to hookup with a black stud (or more than one) and most of the time I get to watch my pretty blond, greeneyed wife sucking off a BBC and getting fucked right in front of me. It's satisfying for all involved. And then she and I reunite and go home.

My wife and I have had an open (to bc) relationship since early in our relationship and the anonymous sexlife we've enjoyed has been Incredible. We are the stereotypical young white country couple and no one has a clue that B has handled miles of Black cock. Her cousin knows now only because she's banging black guys behind their families back too.
The "joys" of our lifestyle is that on any random time we can arrange for her to hookup with a black stud (or more than one) and most of the time I get to watch my pretty blond, greeneyed wife sucking off a BBC and getting fucked right in front of me. It's satisfying for all involved. And then she and I reunite and go home.
Fucking beautiful and hot.

Back