The joy of interracial cuckoldry

The wave keeps getting larger. More and more white wives are cuckolding us. Tens of thousands of these relationships. Each is unique but all similar. Some of us white husbands think we are alphas, some know they are betas. All wind up cuckolded. Some have sex with their wives, many of us are completely pussy free (since 2008 for me). Some are turned out sissies (since 2015 for me).

Whatever our status, our wives fuck black men. Many are black exclusive (mine). Some of our wives even bear offspring by black men. It's amazing. It's growing. 14 years of no penetration has made me a total convert. What about you?
Pure fantasy bullshit

14 years of no penetration has made me a total convert. What about you?
That sounds like a good trade off. I'd be happy to do never fuck my wife again if she would take on lovers. If there were a black man napping in my bed with my wife right now I would be ecstatic. I would wait until he left then join my wife, wrap my arms around her and tell her how beautiful she is, just like I do when she and I make love.

Last edited:
Watching my wife fuck her our bull is hot. I am new to this. Having only cucked 5 times total. We are private people. Her greatest fear is someone finding out. The last time we cucked she went bareback. Same guy all the time.
I love this site because i can talk about the things we have done without fear of judgement.
I am straight (not that it matters) but I have always enjoyed watching Black cock fuck white (And latin, Asian, and arab, pussy well) pussy. So now I watch it in person.

My wife 's bulls cock. 11 inches LEGITE. I never saw a cock as big as his in real life.

View attachment 5289661
thats a beautiful cock

La vague ne cesse de grossir. De plus en plus de femmes blanches nous cocufient. Des dizaines de milliers de ces relations. Chacun est unique mais tous similaires. Certains d'entre nous, les maris blancs, pensent que nous sommes des alphas, d'autres savent qu'ils sont des bêtas. Tous finissent cocu. Certains ont des relations sexuelles avec leurs femmes, beaucoup d'entre nous sont complètement libres de chatte (depuis 2008 pour moi). Certaines sont devenues des poules mouillées (depuis 2015 pour moi).

Quel que soit notre statut, nos femmes baisent des hommes noirs. Beaucoup sont noirs exclusifs (le mien). Certaines de nos femmes ont même des descendants d'hommes noirs. C'est incroyable. Ça grandit. 14 ans sans pénétration ont fait de moi un converti total. Qu'en pensez-vous?
Le nouvel ordre mondial

Our new reality
And i love itli, bbc addicted, and feel me very femininized,i want' the bbc bulls set colar round my neck. Iwant them dominat,and give me order to only answer,yes SIR,NO SIR to their order. Order me to lay mt ass over the bulla knee. Then spank me up until i krye and begging on my knees to get the bull soank my horny batt little qhite bbcwhore ass.

White women either tell you they fuck and crave daily black cock or hide it and fuck all they can behind your back. So just join them and love those black cocks fucking your wife's pussy til it's hamburger. I get so hard watching it happen. I love when I get to suck one for my queen to ride.

I love to be controlled and made to do whatever pleases our bull. Fuck me or let me suck you or guide u into my wife. I want to be your white sissy Boi who loves black cock and used up white pussy

images

Blacks are Kings of our bedrooms

Back