The Good Old Days

vintage

Couple
From
CA, US
Continued

Phase Two Chapter Seven – Friends Apartment Ice & Hot Water – In this chapter Priscilla came up with a fantasy she and I worked on together. Roscoe called and her know he had access to a friend’s apartment for a month. His friend Keith was going on a holiday and needed someone to periodically check mail etc. while he was gone. Roscoe told his friend he had a lady friend and asked if it was OK to use the place to entertain her. His friend said no problem as they would be doing each other a favor. Roscoe promised to take good care of the place for him, not to mention taking good care of Priscilla at the same time. The apartment was very nice on Union Street in San Francisco and close to where Priscilla worked. She was able to take a late lunch and fake a dentist appointment afterward. Coincidently her dentist was actually on the same street.

Roscoe called Priscilla to arrange a meeting at Keith’s. He asked if she could bring some towels etc. since he didn’t want to use Keith’s. She said she would be glad to. She packed some towels, a change of cloths and a few surprises for Roscoe namely a small black dildo about 4” long and as thick as one Roscoe’s fingers. In addition, she packed some lubricant and two red solo cups and a cassette tape recorder (this dates the event). As this chapter progresses you will understand fantasy and what the purpose of these things in her bag of tricks was for.

Priscilla left work around two and headed to Keith’s apartment where she met up with Roscoe. He brought lunch and a bottle of wine. They ate and drank and caught up on their lives. Priscilla told Roscoe I had one request and asked him permission to make a voice recording of their lovemaking. He told her no problem. She went into her bag of tricks and took out the recorder and set it up. She also took out the towels to use on the sofa and ottoman so as not to make a mess in his friend’s apartment.

After lunch that sat on the sofa and started to kiss and fondle each other. They slowly undressed each other until there were two horny naked people on the sofa. They kept looking at the contrast of their skin colors. She had her nails painted a bright shade of red at Roscoe’s request. In addition, he requested she wear some sexy red lacy underwear Victoria’s secret style. He thoroughly enjoyed removing those garments. He fondled, sucked and played with her breasts. He took a towel and placed it on the ottoman and coaxed Priscilla to kneel on the floor with her chest on it and her beautiful white ass facing him. He kissed and rubbed her ass and slowly started to finger her pussy which was anxiously awaiting his big black cock. He gently slapped her ass many times as he fingers fucked her. He had her motor running full throttle. She started to have an orgasm and her pussy convulsed and made sucking sounds. Priscilla jokingly called these sounds pussy farts. Roscoe laughed his ass off when she said this. He said Priscilla my purpose on earth is to make this sweet cunt fart as much as possible.

Priscilla asked Roscoe to fuck her slowly from behind. This is one of her two favorite positions the other is riding cowgirl. He slowly pumped all ten inches in and out. He repeated this motion many times and watched his cock take her orgasm to the next level. She asked him to grab her hips and push harder and faster. She came intensely and squirt all over his cock. This went on for some time until she begged him to cum inside her. He fucked her feverishly until he took one deep thrush and filled her sweet cunt with what she begged for. She thanked him for filling her and said she could feel his warmth inside her pussy. Roscoe got to his knees and licked her pussy one more time. Priscilla temporarily shut off the tape player and they relaxed and sat on the sofa once again drinking wine.
After sitting on the sofa for about an hour and finishing the bottle of wine Priscilla asked Roscoe to take a shower before they continued to play. She handed him one of the towels she brought along. Roscoe jumped in the shower. While he showered, she opened her bag of tricks and removed the small black dildo and lubricant. She took the two red solo cups and went in the kitchen. She filled one with ice from the freezer and the other with hot water from the sink. She went back in the living room and put the dildo and cup close to the ottoman but out of sight. She took two towels and doubled them up and placed them on the ottoman. She turned on the tape player once again and put in a new blank tape.

When Roscoe returned, she asked him to sit on the ottoman and lie back so she could suck his cock. He anxiously complied. Priscilla went to work doing her favorite thing. She stroked his cock until the big shiny head emerged from beneath his beautiful black foreskin. She sucked and drove as much as possible down her throat. She told him how much she loved the feel and taste of his black love muscle and sucked and moaned as it went down her throat. After sucking for some time, she asked him to raise and open his legs. She licked his balls and gradually made her way to his awaiting ass. She ran her tongue in circular motion around his asshole.
He moaned with pleasure as she lubricated her finger and inserted it in his ass. She fucked his ass with her finger until he was totally relaxed. Then she reached for the small black dildo and put lubricant on it and transitioned from fucking his ass with her finger to fucking it with the dildo. She had him so relaxed he didn’t notice the transition. She told him what she did and asked if he liked what he felt. He said you are a sneaky nasty white bitch and I love how it feels. She pushed the dildo all the way in and asked him to lower his legs so she could suck again.

He lowered his legs and she devoured his cock. She took the red solo cup with ice and filled her mouth with a few cubes. She sucked his cock with the ice. He was startled but was stimulated by the ice on the big shiny head. He told her it felt great and asked where she got the idea. She told him it’s something she and I did and that I suggested it. He commented great suggestion especially with my ass filled with your new little toy. He loved the new sensation as she used all the ice cubes in the cup. Once all were melted, she sucked a little longer.

Priscilla grabbed the red solo cup with the hot water filled her mouth and sucked his cock sealing the water in her mouth. He almost went airborne with this new sensation. He screamed you’re a nasty white bitch and it feels so fucking good, it makes me want to cum. It didn’t take very long before he mixed a big load of his love juice with the hot water in her mouth. Priscilla mixed his cum with the water and swallowed it. She looked him in the eye and said I think that’s where the word Cocktail came from. When Roscoe came back down to earth he said no I think it’s when I put my cock in your sweet tail. She removed the dildo and he thanked her for taking him to a place he’d never been. She said don’t thank me thank “R”. Then they both thanked me on the tape recording. He said his wife didn’t like giving head and this was very special.

Roscoe showered once again and Priscilla brought her cum filled pussy home for me. When Priscilla got home, she never said a word. She guided me to the bedroom undressed both of us and turned on the tape recorder. No need for her to give me graphic details the recorder did it for both of us. She asked me to clean out the mixture of their love juices as the tape turned both of us on. After I cleaned up her love canal, we lied there listening. When the tape got to the part where Roscoe came in her mouth, she sucked me dry and told me how much she appreciated me understanding how much she loved him, especially his big fucking cock and what it did to her.

I look forward to writing Chapter Eight. I’ve included some photos of Priscilla. A few from when she was eighteen and some from when she was around forty after having two children. I’ve had our children to thank for the great breasts This was the time she was loving Roscoe’s Big Black Cock. I think this is an ass every black cock would have liked and breasts they would have loved to titty fuck. You will have to take my word the face is as nice as the ass and boobs. She has great nipples. Enjoy!GN1002.jpgGN1004.jpgGN1005.jpgGN1006.jpgGN1007.jpgGN1008.jpgGN1009.jpgGN1010.jpgGN1011.jpgGN1012.jpgGN1013.jpgGN1014.jpgGN1015.jpgGN1016.jpgGN1017.jpgGN1018.jpgGN1019.jpgGN1021.jpgGN1022.jpgGN1023.jpgGN1024.jpg

Back