The freedom of interracial cuckoldry

The role of white cuck is something of a dream for a white male like me. I'm not a big dominant male and I have a real love of interracial sex between black men and white women. In turn, I'm heterosexual and extremely attracted to white women who like big black men.

Everything points to the role of being a white cuck and the ease with which I'd fit into that role. I'm sure there are lots of other white men like me who see the possibility of the white cuck role as a blessing.

The role of white cuck is something of a dream for a white male like me. I'm not a big dominant male and I have a real love of interracial sex between black men and white women. In turn, I'm heterosexual and extremely attracted to white women who like big black men.

Everything points to the role of being a white cuck and the ease with which I'd fit into that role. I'm sure there are lots of other white men like me who see the possibility of the white cuck role as a blessing.

It's most certainly a blessing. And you are not alone.

07 (3).jpg

As a non-sexually dominant white male (currently single) I feel the emergence of interracial cuckolding and the submissive role for the white cuckold to be an absolute godsend. It obviates the need to attempt to be sexually dominant, but rather allows me to fit into a submissive role that fits my character, psychology and sexuality.

I'm NOT turned-on by sexually dominating someone but instead feel greatly aroused if my white female partner lusts after big black men and likes being taken and dominated by more dominant alpha black males. I state 'interracial cuckoldry' because I, in no way whatsoever, have these cuckold feelings in any other racial arrangement except perhaps if I was partnering an Asian female who liked big black men.

I wonder if there are other white males out there who feel the same?

Great read.
Most people would think that the freedom of interracial cuckolding is the freedom of the white female to have extramarital interracial sex.

But as you say:

"It obviates the need to attempt to be sexually dominant, but rather allows me to fit into a submissive role that fits my character, psychology and sexuality."

170_1000.gif

As cuckolds we don't have to feel sorry or inadequate because we don't want do engage in more rough sex. Our wives can get it elsewhere. They get their needs met, and so does the cuckold and the dominant black male.

ConfusedHugeCony.gif

Great read.
Most people would think that the freedom of interracial cuckolding is the freedom of the white female to have extramarital interracial sex.

But as you say:

"It obviates the need to attempt to be sexually dominant, but rather allows me to fit into a submissive role that fits my character, psychology and sexuality."

View attachment 2629020

As cuckolds we don't have to feel sorry or inadequate because we don't want do engage in more rough sex. Our wives can get it elsewhere. They get their needs met, and so does the cuckold and the dominant black male.

View attachment 2629019
Enjoying the vicarious pleasure of a white wife taking black cock is almost as potent the pleasures the white wife feels - well maybe not, but that's the pleasure we white cucks feel from this.

It's great that the internet allows people from all over the world to express their values, thoughts and feelings, enabling people in other cultures, societies and countries to question their own values and preconceptions. Coming across the concept of interracial cuckoldry has given me a sense of freedom and identity that my own society would never have allowed me to express.
The idea of a white male encouraging and cherishing his partner as she goes black just seems right and natural to me. A feeling of coming home to a place and relationship where I belong.

I think another freedom for white cuck males is that being a cuck allows them to express parts of themselves that would have been repressed in a 'normal' monogamous relationship. This may enable a different level of openness and intimacy between the cuck and his partner as thoughts, feelings and desires that would have been denied or repressed beforehand can now be expressed.
The image and stereotype that men try to live up to is often quashed in a cuckold relationship, and the attempts of having to attain those ideals may be decreased, with an additional increase in freedom for the cuck.
I'm only speaking from a wannabe cuck perspective, but this is the intimacy and candor I imagine an interracial cuckold relationship providing.

I have a pretty physical job so I wouldnt need to work out per se, but I suppose I could always just hang out and try my best. In the past I've had many opportunities handed to me and somehow I missed every one of them.
[/QUOT
Repeatedly missing opportunity is the mark of a cuckold, sweetie.

Great read.

But as you say:

View attachment 2629020

View attachment 2629019
I love my wife, the strong alpha males come around. she laughs "they're just dying to get into my pants."

For naturally non-dominant white males, the idea of interracial cuckoldry can appear so appealing. The idea that your white wife/gf is getting sexual satisfaction from a big black male, a level of sexual pleasure that you could never provide, is such a powerful concept. This aligned with the factors you can provide such as care, support, empathy and intimacy makes the concept of IR cuckoldry even stronger. Even natural!

For naturally non-dominant white males, the idea of interracial cuckoldry can appear so appealing. The idea that your white wife/gf is getting sexual satisfaction from a big black male, a level of sexual pleasure that you could never provide, is such a powerful concept. This aligned with the factors you can provide such as care, support, empathy and intimacy makes the concept of IR cuckoldry even stronger. Even natural!
Very well put. Being a cuckold DOES feel natural to me and before I knew that others were into it also, I felt weird

Very well put. Being a cuckold DOES feel natural to me and before I knew that others were into it also, I felt weird
Being a white cuckold seems a role I was made for. But before the internet and the emergence of websites like this, I too felt alone in my desires, sexuality and psychology. It has been liberating knowing there are other white males out there who have similar desires to be a white cuckold. And, in particular, a white cuckold to a white wife/gf who has big black lovers.

Interracial cuckolding is a blessing for a small white male like me. It takes the onus of providing hardcore animalistic fucking, that can provide so much pleasure, on to the big black bull. The qualities I can offer such as support, empathy, love and a little oral sex remain intact and ready to go - just need the right lady.

It's strange. Being a white cuck wannabe, I have the same sexual focus as most white men, I love and am most attracted to white women. But it's the expression of that love, attraction and lust that's different.

Not having to pretend you're something you're not. That's such a relief! But sitll loving all those sexy white women - the magic of IR cuckold relationships!

Just being who you are, with no inhibitions and no need to portray yourself as something you aren't. Being a white cuck breaks down so much of the concept of Western masculinity and in doing so, frees us white cuck wannabes.

Back