The First Cuckold Experience

Hello guys,

One time cuckold here. 30 year old white male, used to be engaged to a 30 year old black woman. We were together from 21-27.

Full story then, one I’ve never shared before…. For the purpose of the story, my ex will be named Naomi. UK based. Also, I’ve always had the cuckold urge and wanted to be cucked for as long as I remember lol.

I met Naomi at University where we hit it off and started meeting every few days for 4-6 weeks, before we made it official. Naomi was your typical show off, big titty (with a reasonable arse) black girl. Loved to party, loved to dress up, etc etc. Of course this is what drew me to her…

This is when the fun started. After probably 3-4 months, she sat me down, upset, telling me she’d “kissed” a guy at her work party… Long story short, I forgave her, said it was okay and we ended up having sex. (Also just as a side note I think she told me this because I went to her work and met her colleagues that day 😂).

Moving on. Things were good for a year or two but sexually I started injecting cheating talk into the bedroom. I’d often ask her how much fun she had at her last party / club with her friends and if she ever got up to anything else aside from partying. She started buying it after a while and told me how men would hit on her but she would reject them because of me. I can’t remember the specifics but I’m pretty sure back then I’d ask her whether or not she wanted to cheat, or meet these men, or hook up with them at the club. For weeeeeks she would hold out and tell me no, while I was nailing her or eating her pussy.

Eventually, she started to crack by saying things along the lines of “don’t ask me that David”, “I’d never do that” and such. Until one night, and all the nights following, she began saying she’d love to hook up with the men that hit on her, and that she wishes she could. Obviously after a while I’d tell her she could suck and fuck them if she wanted and from there, every time she went to a club or a party, or even just out with friends, I’d encourage her to dress more revealing and give her a kiss followed by the usual “have fun baby, I mean it”….

And then…..

One night. In bed. During sex. She started slowly telling me about a time recently that she had taken a man outside, where she sucked him off where nobody could see them, and that she swallowed his load. This was different, she was nervous telling me, she was asking how I felt, and whether that was okay, she apologised, but I told her no to worry and she can do as she pleases, proceeding to give her a ******* beat down where I did my best to help her realise how much it turned me on. She knew.

Main event time.

I can’t remember the date sadly, it was the summer, and it was either a Friday or Saturday night. She had left in a beautiful green dress, showing those tits off, with her friend to a party. Usually she would roll home at 2,3,4,5am and I’d be asleep. This night was slightly different. She text me asking whether I was awake or not at around… Probably 1ish. Can’t remember tbh. I replied “yes why?”. To which there was no reply.

Knock knock. Naomi arrived home. She was acting a little different. She was giggling to herself, slightly tipsy but certainly not ******* and I could see she was nervous again. She was trying to tell me something and couldn’t get her words out. Eventually she told me that a black man she met at the club was texting her and asking to come and fuck her. She showed me the text.

At this point I was shaking, I can’t lie, and I told her to do what she wanted, and invite him if that’s what she wanted to do. She replied. And he was on his way over.

I slipped her dress up and began eating her already wet and shaven pussy and I swear to god. We heard a knock on the door after about 10 minutes, how he made it over so fast I don’t know. I have a feeling he was already on his way.

Naomi asked me if I wanted to stay, go in the spare room, or leave them to it. I opted to stay.

The black man, who I ended up addressing as John, came in and didn’t seem phased by me at all, which put me at ease a little. Naomi kissed him at the door and told him that I’d be staying if that was okay. He slipped her dress off and started fondling her and kissing her tits, before we all went into the main room. Fortunately we had two large sofas, John and Naomi got onto one, and I was on the other.

Naomi dropped to her knees and started unzipping John’s jeans, before giving him a solid 10 minute blowjob. She climbed onto him and started riding his giant cock. I say giant, it was big but it wasn’t anything over 9 inches!… She rode him, she was vocal, he slapped her arse a hell of a lot, and the two of them enjoyed themselves. He ended up spinning her over and pinning her legs back, nailing her hard.

They took up different positions, including her standing up and leaning against the window (my personal favourite as I got to see Naomi’s tits bouncing up and down).

This all lasted for a good 60-70 minutes, sadly nothing too long. Before he nutted on her tits and face. I was too nervous back then to even approach the topic of me cleaning up, so Naomi went to the bathroom while I got John a *******. John rang a taxi and he left after 5-10 minutes.

I got into bed with Naomi and she was exhausted. She was asking whether what she had done was bad, to which I told her of course not, and began to eat her pussy. Which tasted fucking beautiful by the way….

After that, she admitted to meeting a man or two, but we split soon after for other reasons aside from sex. I’m annoyed because that was the ONKY time I watched her, due to my own choice and partly her choice.

I’d like to finish by saying this is 100 percent real. I know there’s lots of fake stuff around certain places but I swear this is legit. I’ve never written about it or discussed it. Feel free to DM me or ask any questions you have.

Oh *******, I've wanted to share this for a while. Brook has actually bugged me to share. I'm probably going to have to add to this a few times.
After we "came out" to each other her first hook-up was with a black maintenance man at the strip mall where she worked. I got to listen from another room and it was AWESOME. They hooked up quite a few times but I wasn't present. Just either listened or watched from afar.
Then we met Marcus 🥒💥!!!!! He owned the car dealership where we went to buy a truck. We three hit it off and the day after we met him we went to his house (divorced, single, and HUNG) and partied and we had a threesome. It was more of me blowing my loads too soon to be of any affect and they sucked and fucked and I watched and enjoyed. We slept in his big bed and in the morning I was awoken t the bed gently moving and the sounds of Brook squealing and gasping. They were morning fucking right next to me. I rolled over and watched with my cock sticking up. She got up and was riding him right in front of me and I was watching his HUGE black cock sliding in and out of her. I could see her pink pussy pulling out around his thick cock. On the way hme we were sooooo excited that we'd found a black stud for her!!!!! Over time she was screwing his 2 friends and his nephew.
BROOK became Marcus' main girl it seemed and we liked it. I was cool with her going to his house when I wasn't with her, too. He's also the one who got me to eating Brooks pussy after he fucked her and came in her. After sex they'd relax and smoke weed and I'd go down and eat her sloppy, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy. He'd fuck her over my face and ever since I like this too. I'm not bi But when that BBC flops out of my wife's pussy and onto my mouth it's just right that I give him a good suck and guide him back to her with my mouth. Right? It's right there.
More to add

Hello guys,

One time cuckold here. 30 year old white male, used to be engaged to a 30 year old black woman. We were together from 21-27.

Full story then, one I’ve never shared before…. For the purpose of the story, my ex will be named Naomi. UK based. Also, I’ve always had the cuckold urge and wanted to be cucked for as long as I remember lol.

I met Naomi at University where we hit it off and started meeting every few days for 4-6 weeks, before we made it official. Naomi was your typical show off, big titty (with a reasonable arse) black girl. Loved to party, loved to dress up, etc etc. Of course this is what drew me to her…

This is when the fun started. After probably 3-4 months, she sat me down, upset, telling me she’d “kissed” a guy at her work party… Long story short, I forgave her, said it was okay and we ended up having sex. (Also just as a side note I think she told me this because I went to her work and met her colleagues that day 😂).

Moving on. Things were good for a year or two but sexually I started injecting cheating talk into the bedroom. I’d often ask her how much fun she had at her last party / club with her friends and if she ever got up to anything else aside from partying. She started buying it after a while and told me how men would hit on her but she would reject them because of me. I can’t remember the specifics but I’m pretty sure back then I’d ask her whether or not she wanted to cheat, or meet these men, or hook up with them at the club. For weeeeeks she would hold out and tell me no, while I was nailing her or eating her pussy.

Eventually, she started to crack by saying things along the lines of “don’t ask me that David”, “I’d never do that” and such. Until one night, and all the nights following, she began saying she’d love to hook up with the men that hit on her, and that she wishes she could. Obviously after a while I’d tell her she could suck and fuck them if she wanted and from there, every time she went to a club or a party, or even just out with friends, I’d encourage her to dress more revealing and give her a kiss followed by the usual “have fun baby, I mean it”….

And then…..

One night. In bed. During sex. She started slowly telling me about a time recently that she had taken a man outside, where she sucked him off where nobody could see them, and that she swallowed his load. This was different, she was nervous telling me, she was asking how I felt, and whether that was okay, she apologised, but I told her no to worry and she can do as she pleases, proceeding to give her a ******* beat down where I did my best to help her realise how much it turned me on. She knew.

Main event time.

I can’t remember the date sadly, it was the summer, and it was either a Friday or Saturday night. She had left in a beautiful green dress, showing those tits off, with her friend to a party. Usually she would roll home at 2,3,4,5am and I’d be asleep. This night was slightly different. She text me asking whether I was awake or not at around… Probably 1ish. Can’t remember tbh. I replied “yes why?”. To which there was no reply.

Knock knock. Naomi arrived home. She was acting a little different. She was giggling to herself, slightly tipsy but certainly not ******* and I could see she was nervous again. She was trying to tell me something and couldn’t get her words out. Eventually she told me that a black man she met at the club was texting her and asking to come and fuck her. She showed me the text.

At this point I was shaking, I can’t lie, and I told her to do what she wanted, and invite him if that’s what she wanted to do. She replied. And he was on his way over.

I slipped her dress up and began eating her already wet and shaven pussy and I swear to god. We heard a knock on the door after about 10 minutes, how he made it over so fast I don’t know. I have a feeling he was already on his way.

Naomi asked me if I wanted to stay, go in the spare room, or leave them to it. I opted to stay.

The black man, who I ended up addressing as John, came in and didn’t seem phased by me at all, which put me at ease a little. Naomi kissed him at the door and told him that I’d be staying if that was okay. He slipped her dress off and started fondling her and kissing her tits, before we all went into the main room. Fortunately we had two large sofas, John and Naomi got onto one, and I was on the other.

Naomi dropped to her knees and started unzipping John’s jeans, before giving him a solid 10 minute blowjob. She climbed onto him and started riding his giant cock. I say giant, it was big but it wasn’t anything over 9 inches!… She rode him, she was vocal, he slapped her arse a hell of a lot, and the two of them enjoyed themselves. He ended up spinning her over and pinning her legs back, nailing her hard.

They took up different positions, including her standing up and leaning against the window (my personal favourite as I got to see Naomi’s tits bouncing up and down).

This all lasted for a good 60-70 minutes, sadly nothing too long. Before he nutted on her tits and face. I was too nervous back then to even approach the topic of me cleaning up, so Naomi went to the bathroom while I got John a *******. John rang a taxi and he left after 5-10 minutes.

I got into bed with Naomi and she was exhausted. She was asking whether what she had done was bad, to which I told her of course not, and began to eat her pussy. Which tasted fucking beautiful by the way….

After that, she admitted to meeting a man or two, but we split soon after for other reasons aside from sex. I’m annoyed because that was the ONKY time I watched her, due to my own choice and partly her choice.

I’d like to finish by saying this is 100 percent real. I know there’s lots of fake stuff around certain places but I swear this is legit. I’ve never written about it or discussed it. Feel free to DM me or ask any questions you have.
just love to be cockold, and love clean up dutys

Oh *******, I've wanted to share this for a while. Brook has actually bugged me to share. I'm probably going to have to add to this a few times.
After we "came out" to each other her first hook-up was with a black maintenance man at the strip mall where she worked. I got to listen from another room and it was AWESOME. They hooked up quite a few times but I wasn't present. Just either listened or watched from afar.
Then we met Marcus 🥒💥!!!!! He owned the car dealership where we went to buy a truck. We three hit it off and the day after we met him we went to his house (divorced, single, and HUNG) and partied and we had a threesome. It was more of me blowing my loads too soon to be of any affect and they sucked and fucked and I watched and enjoyed. We slept in his big bed and in the morning I was awoken t the bed gently moving and the sounds of Brook squealing and gasping. They were morning fucking right next to me. I rolled over and watched with my cock sticking up. She got up and was riding him right in front of me and I was watching his HUGE black cock sliding in and out of her. I could see her pink pussy pulling out around his thick cock. On the way hme we were sooooo excited that we'd found a black stud for her!!!!! Over time she was screwing his 2 friends and his nephew.
BROOK became Marcus' main girl it seemed and we liked it. I was cool with her going to his house when I wasn't with her, too. He's also the one who got me to eating Brooks pussy after he fucked her and came in her. After sex they'd relax and smoke weed and I'd go down and eat her sloppy, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy. He'd fuck her over my face and ever since I like this too. I'm not bi But when that BBC flops out of my wife's pussy and onto my mouth it's just right that I give him a good suck and guide him back to her with my mouth. Right? It's right there.
More to add
Beautiful and fucking hot!

Back