The first black dick sucked in front of my man

My boyfriends friend came over and basketball shorts and I couldn't take my eyes off as a long dick my boyfriend noticed it and told me to go over there and put my hand on it I went over there and sucked it and suck it every chance I get still I love sucking long black dick especially right in front of my man

My boyfriends friend came over and basketball shorts and I couldn't take my eyes off as a long dick my boyfriend noticed it and told me to go over there and put my hand on it I went over there and sucked it and suck it every chance I get still I love sucking long black dick especially right in front of my man
Very hot! Does he enjoy watching you sucking his friends long black cock? Is he going to share your pussy too?

Is he hooked now? Seeing you bj bbc?

We had gone on vacation and my black friend had come along with us. We had all gotten ******* and hoped into the huge bathtub we had at our hotel. My black friend was doing the best to get into me and I was fighting as my husband was right there. Finally he looked my husband dead in the eyes and asked if I could suck his cock. He said as long as he got his dick sucked as well all was good.

We had gone on vacation and my black friend had come along with us. We had all gotten ******* and hoped into the huge bathtub we had at our hotel. My black friend was doing the best to get into me and I was fighting as my husband was right there. Finally he looked my husband dead in the eyes and asked if I could suck his cock. He said as long as he got his dick sucked as well all was good.
Hot little story. What was your first thougth and reaction when you heard your husband say that? TY

Back